11 ➳ i don't want to forget

Dedicated to...

katyiswriting
jenziesgravity
mackzandjohnnyboi
geldinh8
thatissobadass
lethaljenzie
closerthqnclose
emaamemae
fairysums
promisejvo
ha192005
lolokenzjohn
mackzandjaunnyboi
kinkykenzie
jenziexorlando
euphoricjenzie
smexy-johnny

Thank you all for asking last chapters question, it helped me a lot!

A/N – No corona comments please! <3

JOHNNY ORLANDO

I was so excited, to see her. I was fizzing with it; a vibrant curiosity and eagerness that filled me right up from my head down to my toes. I hadn't been able to stop thinking about seeing her since we'd scheduled our second date, late at night in one of our lets-text-till-we-fall-asleep marathons. She filled my minds eye, occupied my thoughts; I wanted to talk about how amazing she was to everyone I met. And since our fist date, I had been playing it cool around her, somehow managing to pretend that I wasn't irrevocably, completely, totally head over heels for her.

Although somehow, I think she already knew.

The anticipation of us forming a relationship again left me wanting more all the time as we were taking very small steps towards being a couple. On one hand I revelled in it, because the start of relationships was always a stage where sparks fly constantly, but on the other hand I longed to have the comfort and stability of waking up to someone again.

It had been a long time since I'd been in a relationship, but I decided I would drag out the initial customs and checkpoints as long as I possibly could. The anticipation and excitement doubled the fun, and begrudgingly I admitted that the nerves did too. My pulse around Mackenzie was always sky high, especially when she would brush against against or past me, unaware her simple presence made me feel like I was on a roller coaster of emotions, from beyond excited to exceedingly nervous.

When I saw her small frame picking her way through the carpark towards me, I raised a hand to wave. She grinned, waving back hurriedly, and darted across the road to where I was leading against the library steps. I opened my arms for a bear hug, and she stepped into them, cursing about how it was so cold. I laughed, for even though she was wearing a thick gray dress and a caramel coloured coat, she was pale, her nose and cheeks were flushed with colour.

"Hey, beautiful," I greeted her after letting her go gently.

She grinned back at me, obviously pleased with my greeting. "Your voice is nice and husky today."