41 | chapter forty-one

Niklaus Wade

Niklaus Wade

                "No," I say firmly, my voice rough and barely there but audible enough to startle my parents and everyone else around me into paper thin silence, "I will never go to you and I will never be treated like shit by you two ever again. You have no rule over my life and I have people around me who care about me, something you two know nothing about."

I cough a little afterwards, the vibrations of my own voice drifting into my ear and leaving an unfamiliar tingly sensation to remain.

"W-what the fuck do you mean! Seems like you've forgotten your place, maybe I should recap!" My sperm donor hollers in outrage as he takes a step towards me with his futile attempt to loom over me in an attempt to get me to submit to him.

Meanwhile, my mother glares as she gives me that look of pure hatred. That's more like it.

I begin to feel shivers run up my spine as Gasoline and Rosemary travels up my nose and comforts me. Nash wraps his arms around my waist protectively and glares at the two unwanted guest with great disdain, and I tremble slightly as he growls lowly in warning, like he was defending his territory.

"I won't hesitate to rip your heart out and feed it to your pathetic excuse of a wife before doing the same to her if you don't get out of my sight," Nash's voice darkens with unwavering promise as his wolf claws to get out and attack.

The man stumbles back immediately, clearly taken aback and forgetting the pride he's always tried so hard to uphold. His wife shakes with fear as she timidly takes steps back, her eyes shaking from her husband and the door like she was contemplating leaving her husband to save herself and I couldn't help but scoff. Typical.

"I suggest you heed his warning, he doesn't repeat himself. He's more of a man of action," Xavier yells out of nowhere.

"I kind of wanted to see it happen though..." Archer mumbles.

"Elliot will go ballistic if blood gets spilled on his floors," Caspian whispers back to her, and I can hear him elbow Archer followed by her hissing and kissing her teeth.

"Then break their legs or something," Xander pitches in.

"Isn't that a little too generous though?" Aiden asks like he was uncertain.

"I agree, how about we crack their skulls—" Kaylee begins but is quickly cut off.

"Please don't finish that statement! I'm going to throw up," I hear Eros begin to gag.