44

6 months into pregnancy

Life was good but not. My front was that I'm okay but the pain from this pregnancy was killing me. Literally. I didn't expect this much pain and of course I couldn't tell harry or any of the boys and I couldn't tell the doctors as I couldn't get a second alone as the boys insisted with accompanying me every check up which was driving me nuts. Today both JJ and Tobi were joining me today they were joking about how the black people are escorting me. we were sat and the doctor was giving me concerned looks whilst flicking through my files. 'so y/n, you're feeling fine no pain?' I nodded 'none at all' he flicked through the results once more. 'excuse me boys could you leave the room for a minute' They both looked at each other than me who nodded and stood to leave; Tobi dragging JJ a little. 

'you can stop lying now... on a normal human being this pain would be unbearable they wouldn't be able to sit for a second where as when you are around boys you are keeping it in but when they left the room you let out a huge breath' I twiddled my fingers I couldn't hold it in anymore he was right it hurt so bad 'okay yes the pain has never been this bad and it feels like I'm fucking dying but telling the boys would only worry them' he sighed shaking his head and started going through his drawers. 'look I can give you meds to ease the pain but in 2 months at your next check up I will tell them if you don't' I nodded knowing damn right I wasn't going to tell them.

I took the meds shoving them deep in my bag praying they didn't rattle.'ready?' I asked the 2 boys stood outside the door waiting. I got a return of a nod. We were sat listening to music on our phones whilst JJ drove me back to my house. 'so what did they ask when we weren't in there?' Tobi hit his arm 'Jide' but JJ ignored him 'questions about my period he thought it would make you uncomfortable.' I lied bluntly hoping both of them were too dumb to know that wasn't true. 'ew yeah' I let go of my finger nails that were gripping into my palms which I hadn't actually noticed I was doing. JJ pulled up in front of my house and I hopped out 'bye black boys' I waved chuckling to my self.

'yay, you're home!' Harry squealed like a like a little kid, he ran up to me engulfing me into a warm hug. 'everything okay?' I nodded and kissed him lightly 'yep just some more meds to take' He's eyebrow furrowed and frowned 'more|?' he moved his hands moving to my waist 'yeah I'm okay though' I leaned into his chest taking in the smell of Harry, we stood in a hug for quite a long time because neither one of us wanted the moment to end.

 'everything okay?' I nodded and kissed him lightly 'yep just some more meds to take' He's eyebrow furrowed and frowned 'more|?' he moved his hands moving to my waist 'yeah I'm okay though' I leaned into his chest taking in the smell of Harry, we ...

Ksi
🌊🌊
📸: @y/n.lewis

Comments:
Y/n.lewis: let the fangirling begin
Behzingram: OI JIDE leave some girls for the rest of us
Wroetoshaw:@behzingram Haha lonely
Behzingram: @wroetoshaw just cause your married stfu
Fan4:🤩🤩
Zerkaahd: TOO MUCH NUDITY
ksi: @zerkaa sorry daddy
Miniminter: I'm pregnant
Fan8: @miniminter same 🤰🏼

lewis: let the fangirling begin Behzingram: OI JIDE leave some girls for the rest of us Wroetoshaw:@behzingram Haha lonely Behzingram: @wroetoshaw just cause your married stfu Fan4:🤩🤩Zerkaahd: TOO MUCH NUDITYksi: @zerkaa sorry daddy Miniminter: ...

Miniminter
Mr steal your man
Tagged:@wroetoshaw @y/n.lewis

Comments:
Wroetoshaw: bae 😌😘🌍
Y/n.lewis: @wroetoshaw no cuddles for u tonight 🤷🏼‍♀️
Wroetoshaw:@y/n.lewis nooo I'm sorry
Miniminter:@wroetoshaw I'll cuddle you come to mine ;)
vikkstagram: ^ dont make any sex noises I'm across the corridor:)
Taliamar: wtf is this
Hater5: gay
Behzingram: NOOO EMON
behzingram:^ although minishaw bangs

Harry sheepishly entered the lounge 'I'm sorry baby can I have a hug' he stood awkwardly at the end of the sofa. 'Unbelievable from you' we both cracked a smile and I had an idea. 'Come on were going on a trip' I grabbed my bag and chucked on one of JJs hoodies. [His were bigger so I used his sometimes instead of Harry's.] We got in the car and  I text Jide get Simon and the boys in the kitchen make sure you're filming x I assumed he was as hed seen the message. 'Baby please I want a cuddle' harry pleaded in a whiny tugging my hand playing with it. We were both smirking as I pulled into the driveway. I pulled harry out the car.

'C'mon' we were almost running to the door. I pushed it open and brought harry to the kitchen. I pushed harry towards Simon and put my hand on my forehead in a playful way 'go on take my baby away' I pretended to look sad by looking away for a second. 'MY LOVE' Simon played along making us all laugh as the 2 started hugging lifting each other up. 'I cannot wait to cuddle tonight' harry looked up at him both having a smile ear to ear like everyone else. We were all on fits of laughter but as we all calmed down I greeted everyone poking Simon as we hugged. 'You're staying tonight then' Tobi asked to which harry and I met eyes and shrugged 'why not'.

It was around 5 pm when the boys and I were sat just chatting when Ethan started setting up his camera I gave the boys a look but they just pulled a face and shook their heads in confusion. 'video?' I just laughed 'go on then' we started recording and it didn't even cross my mind that right now Harry and I were holding hands I mean yeah sure we had kissed in one of my vlogs but nothing this natural. We did a most likely to seeing as that would be easy. It was for the more sidemen channel. 'most likely to have sex in public' Ethan read from his phone and we all just laughed and held up JJ. 'most likely to die for a stupid reason?' most cards were Harry but some were me 'Jide!' I laughed lobbing a pillow at him across the sofa. 'what you would probably fall down the stairs and hit your head' he shrugged and I nodded 'I don't like the fact you're right' we ended the video and we were all pretty knackered so we switched on a film and cuddled as a big group. I found myself sprawled across Ethan, Simon and Josh. My head on Josh's lap and my feet on Ethan. I watched their facial expressions during the film and just as I thought no one was listening I whispered 'I love you boys' I closed my eyes to sleep but I heard back 'I love you too y/n/n' - Tobi 'I love you dickhead' - Simon 'awh love you too' - Ethan 'love you cunt' - JJ 'love you baby' -Harry 'love you toooo' - Vik and even though there voices were mixed I figured it out I frowned not hearing Josh but assumed he was asleep until around 1 minute later I heard 'I love you too' It was such a quiet whisper maybe I imagined it.

[A/N] so this was a long one might try do more like this dunno, but thanku please vote also its 5 am and I haven't slept how cute therefore sorry for mistakes I'll check through tomorrow x