21

"It's Sunday. Where are you going?" 

I pouted and tried to reach for Sevi with my arms. I was preparing coffee in the morning, and then I saw him fully-dressed, ready to leave the unit. He went to my side to use the toaster. 

"May emergency meeting lang." he kissed my forehead. 

"It's supposed to be babe day." I glared at him. Sunday na nga lang kami magkakasama buong araw tapos aalis pa siya. 

He was about to talk but his phone suddenly rang. Sinagot niya 'yon kasabay ng pagkuha niya sa bread. Nilapag niya 'yon sa plato at tumalikod sa 'kin. 

"Bianca," he greeted. "Oo, papunta na 'ko. Ito na, nagmamadali na." 

He took a bite on his bread and went to me to give me a soft kiss before leaving the unit. I pouted when the door closed. Naiwan na naman akong mag-isa rito! Mas nagiging busy lang siya bawat araw, but I understood that. 

He was always with that woman. I sighed heavily, trying to stop my jealousy. It was pointless. I shouldn't feel jealous. He was already living with me, for heaven's sake. What could even go wrong? 

Naghanap na lang ako ng kaka-abalahan after eating breakfast. I started cleaning the whole unit and organizing all our stuff. After that, I went to the gym and went back up again. After taking a shower, I took a nap. I was so tired. 

"Baby." I heard Sevi's voice. 

I opened my eyes and looked at him before looking at the time. It was already dinnertime, and I failed to cook something for us! Oh my gosh, I also forgot to eat lunch. Umupo ako sa kama at inayos ang mukha at buhok ko. 

"Kumain ka ba?" he asked. He was still wearing his work outfit. 

"No, I forgot." I sighed. 

"You forgot?" His brows furrowed. "Paano mo nakakalimutan 'yong pagkain? Pwede ba 'yon? Kailangan mo 'yon, ah." 

"I fell asleep." I rolled my eyes and went off the bed. "I'll cook dinner."

"Huwag na. Mukhang pagod ka. Ako na magluluto." He kissed my cheek and went out of the room, taking his shirt off. 

The next day, hindi ako nagising sa four A.M. niyang alarm kaya pagkagising ko ay wala na siya. He went to work early. Napailing ako at nag-ayos na ng sarili dahil baka ma-late pa, though dederetso ako sa hotel ngayon at hindi sa office dahil may kailangan akong i-check. 

I wore a simple pair of white slacks and a brown blouse partnered with heels. I tied my long black hair in a ponytail and put a little amount of makeup on. I also wore my shades and brought my umbrella because I had to walk to the hotel. Sobrang init! Ang kaunti na ng puno rito. Puro building na ang tinatayo. 

"Good morning, Elyse." I was surprised to see Austin in the lobby. He was also checking some files.