Chapter 30;

A/N, this chapter was pretty difficult to write, I've only been on a plane once and I was like 7, so sorry if anything is incorrect. I don't understand a thing about them. <3

Its not a long chapter, so dont get your hopes up. Not many chapters left. 

thank you. 

Charlottes POV. 

"Miss, we're here." Kenny said, shaking me awake. My eyes snapped open and I looked out the window which proved his words. We were outside some airport I didn't know.

"Thank you," I said softly to him, and he nodded back in reply. "Why did you help me though Kenny? Justin's going to be pissed."

"I like you Charlotte. You seem good for Justin, but when I saw how upset you were, I knew he must of messed up. By the state Jessica's in, I'm guessing she was involved too?" He asked, which I nodded, not really caring for the girls well-fare. "I never liked her. I think she used Justin for his fame, but you Charlotte, you really love him. I hope everything works out. Maybe a break from things will be helpful. Here's your passport." He said, putting the passport in my pocket. A big fat tear ran down my cheek as I thought this could be the last time I saw him. Wrapping my hands around his neck, I gave Kenny a hug before taking a deep breath. 

"Whats the time Kenny?" I asked him as I opened the door. 

"7am. Your flight leaves at 8, so you want to get on there asap." He told me. It shocked me that he had planned everything out for me. I nodded before stepping out into the cold air. I made my way inside the big building that had planes flying in and out of it.

I didn't have my suitcase, so I easily made my way over to a desk. 

"Can I have one ticket to Canada, Toronto, please?" I asked. The woman eyed me suspiciously before typing something into her computer. I probably looked a mess, blood, tears, and snot all over me, and I was still in my dress from last night. 

"That's $459, and I need your passport please." She asked, her tone belittling me. 

I took out a credit card that I kept in my purse for emergencies and handed over my passport in my pocket that Kenny had put there. She typed more things into her computer before handing over one ticket to home. I didn't have any of my possessions on me, not even my phone. I'd just ask to borrow someones phone on the plane to call my dad to pick me up. Easy. Walking away from the lady, I made my way through all sorts of security to get to a massive mall. I looked at my plane ticket,  my flight was number '8457'. I looked up at a big screen and saw that my plane was boarding. I asked some random people for directions and soon found the way to flight '8457'. 

"Charlotte, stop!" A familiar voice called out to me. I turned on my heel to see Hannah looking at me with a worried expression. "You cant catch that plane." She told me, all the air knocked out of her. 

"I have to. Gates are about to shut. I cant stay here for the remaining month or so, I cant stay around Justin." I told her. She grabbed my hand and squeezed it for support. "I'm going home." I stated, trying to speak over the commotion of people in the airport. This place was packed.

"I'm coming with you!" She blurted out. I stood there looking at her in disbelief. "I have no other reason to stay." She said, her hand still holding on to mine, and the other pulled out a plane ticket similar to mine. I was speechless that she wanted to give up this trip early because of me. I nodded at my best-friend, and dragged her to the planes gates. I handed the lady my ticket and she checked mine and Hannah's. 

"Have a nice flight." The lady said to the pair of us who had just lost the best things in our lives. I nodded at her too, before walking on to the plane which would take me back to Canada and away from all this mess.

----------

It was now around  7pm, we had gotten home safely, and I was sitting on the sofa hugging on to Hannah as we both watched 'Marley and Me'. The start could always make me laugh, but not this time. The ending would always make me cry, but I found myself crying the whole way through it. Once I had told Hannah what had happened, she looked like she was personally going to catch a plane and fly all the way back to somewhere in South America, and kill Justin herself. That's when the doorbell rang, and Hannah got up to answer it. 

"YOU?!" I heard Hannah screech, "How DARE you come here! She DOESN'T want to talk to you!" She screamed again. I had guessed Justin was at the door, my body froze and I stayed sitting where I was. 

"Please, let me explain." He begged. His voice sounded so sincere, it made me walk over to the door. Hannah's jaw dropped when I asked her to go sit down, but in the end, she did. I opened the door, and looked at his feet, I wasn't ready to see the images flash through my mind once more. "Look at me?" Justin asked, his thumb on my chin, pushing my head up. Once my eyes locked with his, I was back in that room watching the video on the wall. I looked down at the floor again, holding my hand to my mouth to stop myself from throwing up again.

"How could you do this to me Justin?" I sobbed, my heart feeling as if it had broken in two. Glancing up at Justin, his face looked confused and devastated. "I hate you!" I screamed at him. Slamming the door on his face, I ran to Hannah's embrace. Her hands wrapped around my frail body, while I continued soaking the rest of my best friends top. "Why?" I whispered quietly into her shoulder, but my tears making it nearly impossible to talk while I cried my heart out. Hatred filled my body from head to toe, I hated Justin. I hated the world. Life was so unfair.

Finally I heard his footsteps leave the porch of my house. His car purred to life and I heard his car zoom around the corner. Not only was the best thing in my life gone forever, he was taking my heart with him.

"Good Riddance" Hannah said, stroking my back.