Aftermath of the Camp Attack

Eijiro sat in his room, hands tightly clasped together as he sat on the side of his bed in a cold sweat. It was 2:03 in the morning but he still could not sleep. Images from the past week flashed in his head. He hadn't even told his parents all of the things he had seen.

All Might's battle had been so amazing and the battle was ferocious but even though he had won at the end, the world had lost its number one hero. After it, Eijiro's voice was raw from joining in with the mass of screaming people calling out for their hero to save them.

When they turned around none other than Bakugou was running... was stumbling towards the group of teens. The blonde was wounded badly and passed out in Eijiro's arms, Eijiro being just in time to catch his friend. The only time he was on time was when he was too late to actually protect his best friend? Pathetic.

Bakugou was at the hospital now. He had woken up but hasn't spoken, of course. Still, he was healing and getting his testimony taken by the word of paper and police. Eijiro can see it still. Bakugou's blonde hair was more crimson then blonde, his white t-shirt was more red than white. His blood eyes were glossy and his skin was deathly pale. And then he just... collapsed.

Why couldn't I have saved him!? Eijiro berated himself once again.

All Might, Bakugou, and one other thing kept Eijiro from sleeping at night. Best Jeanist. He could still hear the screams of pain as the hero was stripped of then attacked by his own quirk. The scene replayed below his eyelids every time he tried to sleep. His face, the hole, the blood, the-

Eijiro quickly covered his mouth as his stomach churned.

The redhead really wished that his friends that also witnessed it were faring better with it than he was but Eijiro knew that that was highly unlikely. They started a group chat to be able to talk to each other. They were all a bit shaken after the recent turn of events but found that it brought them closer than ever before.

Eijiro sighed and ran a hand through his hair. I should probably get to sleep... His teachers were coming in the afternoon that day to discuss something and he'd like very much to not have dark circles under his eyes.

The redhead slapped his cheeks. "Come on man!" He whisper-yelled encouragingly. "You just gotta sleep. Like a man! Be manly!" Pumping up may not seem like the best way to fall asleep but it was all he could do nowadays was try to look at the bright side and keep himself somewhat stable.

Eijiro nodded harshly to himself and laid back on the bed. He pulled the covers over him and closed his eyes. It only took a few seconds for him to quickly sit back up in a cold sweat.

Something told Eijiro that this would be another loooooong night.

_______________________________

Izuku walked through the warehouse.

It was weird. A week had passed since the attack but the absence of Deku was painfully obvious. Izuku found more so that he didn't just disappear but that Izuku had, in turn, taken on many of the attributes of Deku. He almost passed out as all of the "memories" of him watching out of the mindscape while Deku was present suddenly become actual memories as if he had done them himself. Also... when they were not allowed to look out the mindscape or interact with each other... THERE WAS A LOT OF STUFF HE DID NOT KNOW DEKU DID!!!

He sighed. There was a lot of information and feelings that Izuku had to sort out that had come from Deku but had begun to intertwine themselves with Izuku. Anger, mostly at heroes, family, mostly towards the Lights, comradery, mostly towards the Quirkless Rejects, and friendship, mostly towards the pair of Shinsou and Todoroki.