(Chapter 6) - Trouble with Women

Theme song for Ryo :D

After the nightmare... Ryo just continued to study the cure for Oriphaty...

It was now his 3rd mug of coffee, and he is still frustrated not even progressing... "Damn looks i need a sample of blood." he took a deep sigh and look at the time... "It's almost 6 o clock... better get breakfast ready..." He took off his lab coat and went to the kitchen...

Meanwhile Skadi was already up and walking downstairs towards the living room... She took a peek at a kitchen and saw Ryo cooking for their breakfast...

"Good morning-" Ryo noticed her presence and greeted, but quickly turned back to his chore after noticing something... 'goddamn it. please wear something underneath you. '

"Good morning..." Skadi replied softly and went back to the living room to sit down at the couch...

8 minutes later.

Ryo finally served the dish at the table... Some hot curry to say... the hunter took the spoon but Ryo slap her hand and says... "Wash your hands first..." he said... The girl does so and Ryo smiles...

"Itadakimasu..." As the two eat their breakfast...

'The hat stays on huh?'

The mercenary couldn't look at his partner in the eye... "Skadi... could you please dress yourself... cause er... Aren't you feeling a bit uncomfortable?" he stutters... "No... why?" she tilts her head

"Well I'm a guy you know... and um... i get those feelings if your not careful..." he blushed a little that made Skadi curious more at their past... "Tell me are you always like this in the past? You said that we are partners before am i right?"

"Yeah we are partners... but your not this carefree..." he stood up and scratch his head... "Ugh... fine... Skadi prepare to head out towards Lungmen..." i said so and started to clean the dishes...

"Hm. what for?" "Shopping... I'll buy you some clothes. Plus i need to scout something there..."

She nods and went upstairs to get dressed... in my earpiece i heard a phone call, i accepted the call and spoke... "Hello..."

"Ah! You finally answered my call!" W pouts at the call... "Oh sorry... i was busy doing some things..." "Mhm... busy having fun with that woman..." She teasingly said as i have made a shock reaction... "It's not like that... Ryo mumbles... "Mhm... someone trying to take my onii-chan eh? Shall i dispose of her?" "No W... she is precious to me..." Ryo sighed...

At the background Crownslayer is terrified at W's sinister smile... "Am i the only one sane here?" she said in a low voice... "Can't guarantee that Onii-chan. well as long as she doesn't make a move on you i won't hurt her..."

"Well i better go now... We are about to head out towards Lungmen..."

"Hmm... are you two having a date?" W said in a calm manner, but Crownslayer just saw a vein popped at her forehead...

"You could say that... oh she's ready now. Talk to you later..." Ryo ended the phone call...

"CS mind if you hold the fort a while. i have an urgent business to do so..."

"Uh... yeah sure..." Crownslayer replied as W started skipping out of the room... "Hai Hai~ I'll be trusting you~"

KINGU CRIMSON

Skadi and Ryo were at the gates of Lungmen... And the security has been tight thanks to the L.G.D troops... "Your purpose for visiting here...

"Just to buy some clothes and some food that's all..." As Ryo said that. the guard raised an eyebrow... "I don't trust you two..." He points at them especially Skadi since she's a bounty and has gigantic sword at her back...