𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝑳𝒐𝒔 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔, 𝑪𝒂
𝑨𝒍𝒍𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝑫. 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒔

𝑬𝒙𝒄𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑨𝒏𝒚 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔

"On God bitches don't like me for speaking my truth. They expect me to hold my tongue, and ignore things. That's why a lot of girls didn't want to fucc with me." I shrugged my shoulders, and grabbed my phone.

"Shit, even when I did hold my tongue they still found a way to dislike me. A bitch could breathe, and they would hate it," I continued.

"You was never bothered by it ?"

"I was, when I was younger, but when I hit 8th grade, I stopped caring."

"I look like a mess." I open my phone, recorded myself, and Voodooman got into the video, throwing up his set.

"You niggas stay fucking up videos." I sighed, and saved the video.

My phone started ringing, and it was a random number.

I answered it, and put it on speaker. On the other end, it was Marshawn, and I hung up immediately.

"This nigga is so weird and attached, it's starting to get scary."

𝐀𝗺𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐭- hold up bitch👀

𝐃𝐚𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭- Bitch since when🌚

I clicked on the notification, and the replies were from my story. It was the video I just took of me and Voodooman.

I went to my story, and seen that they were the only ones who seen it. I deleted it, and sighed in relief.

𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒💛

𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞💗- YALL MANIYA AND DESTINY DIED????????

𝐌𝐞- Where'd you see that on ???

𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞💗- Niah posted a lomotif of all three of them, saying Long Live my cuzzo and friend

𝐍𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢💘-  I just found out this morning

𝐌𝐞- Do you know what happened to them?

𝐍𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢💘- They said they were both from natural causes

𝐌𝐞- I'm sorry for loss Nalanni, if you need me I'm here for you babes, I love youu

𝐍𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢💘- I love you moree, and thank youu

I turned off my phone, and I frowned.

"What happened ?"

"Destiny and Maniya died from natural causes, which kind of weird. They were so young, I feel bad."

"Damn, that's sad as fuck." He said with a tone, that sounded like he didn't really care.

"Stop, that's rude. Even though you didn't like them show some sympathy," I hit him in his chest.

I got up, and I went inside my closet. I picked out two outfits, and held them up.