💗 CHAPTER 2💗

I was currently laying on my bed, thinking about what all was happening with me. It felt like everything is finished. I feel so much burden on my shoulders. Tears were filled in my eyes that blurred my vision. I just can't think of any thing. What will happen to all my dreams and plans that i made. How am i going to enjoy my independent life.

With all these thoughts in my mind, i fall asleep without eating anything.

NEXT DAY

I woke in the morning with my eyes swollen because of crying. I was really hungry since i had no lunch or dinner.

I did my morning routine and i went to the kitchen to have breakfast.

Luckily no one was there. My father went to work, mother went to buy some groceries and my brother went to his college.

I made my breakfast and went to my room to have it since i don't want to face anyone.

I stayed in my room till evening listening to some songs and thinking what to do. I wanted to do some painting so that i relax my mind so i went outside to get some new brushes as my old ones were not good.

When i came back home, i went to the kitchen to get some water. That's when i saw my father laying on the bed and my mother was giving him medicines .

I asked her if everything was fine and she said, "Your father got High BP because of stress and doc said he should not take so much stress or his health will get worse."

I was all shocked and i can't think of any thing. I just want them to be healthy.

I went to my father, Hold his hand, and said,

"Yes Dad, i will marry him and i will help you. i will make sure that no complaints will come from my side."

_____________________

Another boring chapter, ik. But i m trying my level best.💜

💜