Chapter 34: For the first time

“I wonder if I could take back every ‘I love you’ ever said to you, would I do it?”

Chapter 34: For the first time

Jungkook felt his eyes were heavy, he remembered he cried last night and was sure his eyes were swollen. He sat down on the bed but he was surprised that he was in Taehyung's room.

He heard the door was slammed, he looked at the bathroom door and saw Taehyung coming out of the bathroom.

"Finally, you're awake, are you okay, Jungkook ah?" Taehyung asked while drying off his hair.

"Yeah, what happened? Why I'm here?" Jungkook retorted inquiring.

"I don't know, I just saw you laying down on the floor that's why I carried you and set you on the bed." Taehyung retorted.

He was glad that Taehyung didn't hear him mumbling something last night.

"Jungkook, can I ask you something?" Taehyung suddenly uttered.

"What is it?" Jungkook replied looking at him.

"Can we... can we go to Paris?" Taehyung inquired biting his bottom lip.

"Why?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"Nothing, I was curious about something there in Paris. And I keep hearing it when we went to the cake shop and I saw a piggy bank with Paris written on it." Taehyung replied.

"Okay, I will prepare your visa then." Jungkook said standing up from his seat.

"Only my visa? How about yours?" Taehyung mumbled holding Jungkook's right arm, stopping him from leaving the room.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook inquired confusedly.

"I can't go there alone, besides, you're the only person I trusted so much. You can't let me leave alone." Taehyung retorted looking at Jungkook with pleading eyes.

"Fine, I will prepare my visa too." Jungkook sighed, agreeing anyway.

"Thank you, Jungkook." Taehyung smiled genuinely.

Jungkook smiled back and went out of the room. Taehyung's smile quickly faded away when Jungkook left. Tears were falling in his eyes when he remembered he heard what Jungkook spoke last night.

For some reason, he felt guilty because he can't remember anything about Jungkook. And he cried too when he heard Jungkook cry.

His heart felt a pang because he can't love Jungkook back. He was sorry knowing Jungkook was suffering because of his amnesia.

Taehyung shooked his head to remove his thoughts. He took a deep sigh and wiped off his tears.

-----

Jungkook and Taehyung were having their solo time in the park. Taehyung was simply following Jungkook around not knowing how he should start a conversation with him.

Only silence was filled between them. He felt awkward for some reason. He bit his bottom lip, trying to gain some confidence to speak.

"Jungkook."

He was finally able to open his mouth and call him.

"Yes?" Jungkook responded, turning around to look at him.

"I... I heard what you said last night, I heard everything. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hear it, it was just an accident. I wasn't sleeping at that time." Taehyung uttered looking at him.

"It's okay, you won't remember anything from what I told you. You already forget what happened back then." Jungkook retorted.

"I know... but I want to start again with you." Taehyung muttered swallowing hard.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked.

"I am not sure if I will be able to remember what happened between us. But, I think if I don't even remember them, I want to stay with you and love you back." Taehyung stated.

"How could you love me back if you don't even know me? It seems like you wanted to love me back because of pity and I don't think I will like that idea. I want you to love me back because of me not just because of pity." Jungkook retorted.

Taehyung held his right arm, holding him tightly.

"No, don't think like that. I don't pity you, I actually want to feel the same toward you. I don't pity you, Jungkook. I want to follow my heart and my heart tells me to love you back but I don't know how.

Even though my brain can't remember my feelings for you, my heart beats for you. And I know I'm following the right thing because I feel safe when I'm with you." Taehyung explained with a hint of sincerity in his tone.

Jungkook was looking at him and Taehyung wants to prove that he was saying the real thing.

"Can you let me love you? Let's just try, there's nothing wrong with that, right?" Taehyung asked biting his bottom lip.

"Do you even know what you are saying right now? My feelings for you are real. I do love you, I love you so much, Taehyung." Jungkook retorted and Taehyung saw the tears falling in Jungkook's eyes.

Taehyung cupped Jungkook's cheeks and wiped off his tears.

"I know, I know what I'm saying right now, Jungkook. I'm sincere with my words, trust me, I won't hurt you. I'm sorry if I can't remember anything. I'm sorry for making you cry like this." Taehyung muttered.

"Why? Why are you doing this to me, Taehyung? Do you know how much it hurts me? I wish you didn't lose your memory so nothing is complicated right now. I wish you could say you love me back. It hurts so much, Taehyung." Jungkook sobbed.

"If you want, help me to remember them. I want to know about you and I want to remember what are my feelings toward you.

Trust me, once I remember them, I will say 'I love you' as many times as I can. I will shower you with my love too. I will make sure you won't cry like this again." Taehyung uttered and pecked Jungkook on the cheeks.

Jungkook stared at him with teary eyes. Jungkook slowly leaned toward him and claimed his lips. Taehyung just let him do it.

It's their first time kissing like this.

And Taehyung didn't feel any regret about it right now. He wants Jungkook to touch him, kiss him more like this.

Who knows? Maybe they can start again, right? But will they be together till the end or not?