Chapter 46.

500K OMG! LOVE YALL SM 😭❤️!

The movie was over about an hour later when the front door opened and Emiliano walked in. I immediately got up and jumped on him, he caught me easily and placed small kisses in my neck as he walked with me toward the couch.
He put me down and gazed at everyone in the room.

Everyone was quiet as they started at Emiliano and I, but soon Bella let out a squeal and ran towards us.

"OMG! Your Emiliano King, right? Oh my God. You're  so hot. I've been a fan of yours since forever, my father awkays reads about you in the business monthly." my jaw ticked in irritation at this little bitch. But I took a deep breaths and told myself not to kill her. It's okay Alessandra. She's just a fan who is excited to see her celebrity crush. Do not get angry over this small problem.

Emiliano looked at her for a second and gave her a curt nod before turning to me as a thank you. "Where's your dad?" he asked.

Bella looked down in disappointment as she turned and sat her ass back down. I try not to be too pleased by his coldness toward her, but I couldn't help it. Buttt, at the same time I felt kind of bad for her. Oh well.

"He just went out quickly, he'll be back soon though. But this is my little brother, Alessio." my brother stood up and shook Emiliano's hand. "Alessio this is Emiliano King. He would prefer if you didn't call him by his first name." I introduced. They nodded toward each other and shook hands before my brother sat down.

I turned back to Emiliano.

"I would introduce you to everyone else but I don't know who they are because my brother didn't introduce anyone." I said hinting for Alessio to do his part.

"Oh right" he said with a slap to his forehead. "Okay. This is Thomas and Ryland. My friends from school. And this is Bella my friend I met at the coffee place." he said short, quick and sweet.

"Nice to meet you" Thomas said with a silly grin. Ryland nodded his head in my direction his eye moving briefly to Emiliano before they looked away again... I like him. A man of few words.

"Ryland is 21 and Thomas is 18. They're brothers" Alessio explained as I kept looking between the two. They were cute and looked almost exactly alike with light brown hair and pale blue eyes.

I was quickly snapped out of my trance when I felt a pinch to my thigh and looked up to see Emiliano glaring at me. I sent him an innocent smile in return and pecked his lips.
"I was just analyzing" I whispered with a small smile.
"You can analyze me as well" he  murmured with a pout making my smile grow.
I looked at him through my lashes as my eyes roamed over his body and whispered right against his ear
"Trust me. I do". With my hand running down his defined abs.

A low rumble started in his throat as he caught my hand before I got to far, but it's too late. I knew he was already hard.

I let out a small giggle as I whispered again. "Guess whose going to meet my dad with a boner?"

"Me" he replied hiding his face in my neck.
He is so fucking cute. I literally love him.

The moment was interrupted as the front door opened and my dad walked in with documents in his hands. He glanced towards us and looked away again not fully taking in what he was seeing until he stopped completely and looked at us again.

"Alessandra?" he said walking towards us now with a big smile on his face. "I got up and ran to give him a hug". His arms were already open and waiting as I tackled into him. My head in his neck. He kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around me, making me feel all warm and safe like I never did before.

I know I maybe a bit too old for this, but in my opinion I'm just making up for lost time.
When we pulled a part I grabbed his hand dragged him to Emiliano. He was standing to the side of the room awkwardly, but somehow still managed to be the most dominating presence in the room.

Until my dad spotted him. Then all go a sudden the tension rose and my father was suddenly standing taller, looking colder and full on glaring at Emiliano.
Emiliano didn't bat and eye at his gaze and even smirked a little.

"Emiliano this is my father, Sullivan Rousso. Papa, this is Emiliano King" my father's eyes widened at his surname and a smile managed to cross his face.

"Mr. King. It's an absolute pleasure to meet you." my father said, as if Emiliano was some sort of royalty.
"Likewise Mr. Rousso. I have heard a lot about your business in the weaponary and drug trade. A lot of my allies speak highly about your services. Discreet and good quality." Emiliano said with a smile.

My father touched his hand to his chest and looked down modestly.
" I try to provide the best for all our customers and not use underhanded schemes. As you can see it has gotten me far in life... But not as far as you're still going. Tell me how you did it. Second to only your father as the most successful man in the world?"

"Well..." and that was where I stopped listening. It was like I wasn't even there anymore. They kept talking for another 15 minutes before my father said something that caught my attention.

"How about we continue this in my office. I have some good 1919 scotch that I've been letting age for a while now, if you would like to try it."

Scotch. Of course Emiliano wanted to try it. It was his favourite.

" That's over 100 years old. Of course I want to try it" Emiliano said failing to hide his excitement.

They walked away leaving me standing there with no invitation to follow. I growled in irritation and walked to the kitchen to eat. I could not believe I was dumped for my father. I felt like a fucking third wheel.

I sighed as I found the ice cream and walked back to the TV room to continue the movie.

How old do you guys think I am?

I was just wondering for no reason at all...

There are less than 5 chapters left. I'm sad now. 😢