《 25 - Forward 》

A/N:
So sorry for the long update huhu. It was cause I started a book of Shoto Todoroki and started a Katsuki Bakugou plot for a new book too;; Anygays, here I present to u a new chapter!!
~°•☆~°•☆

"Hey Levi! What was that about?" You scolded him as soon as he brought you inside a room along with the bags.

Levi paused looking at you. He didn't know what to answer really. He didn't know where to start as well.

"I.." He groaned and sighed looking away."It's...
forget about it."

You looked at him concerned, however you felt that if you'd continue your conversation it'd turn to a worser turn.

And so you nodded and respected his decision.

"Oh by the way, is it ok if we'd share a room?"

"Sure-- Wait, whAt." You blushed looking at him with widened eyes.

Levi ran his fingers through his hair. "Ok so look, you see, the mansion only contains 4 rooms. One for the triplets and for Aunt Antoinette, the second for Michael, the third for Kenny and the fourth is a guest room. Which is where I usually stay when I visit here. And that only happens thrice or less in a year."

"So this is the guest room?" You gestured the room.

Levi nodded in response.

The room had a small balcony outside and a bathroom inside. There was also a couch and a coffee table.

Paintings were hung on the wall, as well as a rectangular mirror. There was also a study table and a large closet.

Other than that, the room only had one bed. It's size was compatible for two people as well.

Meaning that the two of you could share the bed.

Just the thought of the both of you on the bed together was enough to get you flustered.

You looked away as the scarlet color bloomed through your face as Levi oblivously unpacked his things.

"Oi Y/N. Don't think about it too much. I'll sleep on the couch."

You quickly turned your head and attention to him.

"No way! If anything, I should be the one sleeping on the couch!"

"Yeah hell no."

It has been a while since the both of you met.

Levi would normally brush anyone and anything off.

Everyone knew he wouldn't give a damn about his surroundings. Sure, he does care, but that would only appear when something of serious matter were to happen.

But ever since you came, he also wouldn't hesitate to give and do anything for you. Just for you.

Truth to be told, you're a huge part in Levi's life. You were both his weakness and strength. The only motivation of him to do at least something for a reason. And that is for you.

"Oh? What's this? Levi Ackerman caring for someone?" You teased chuckling while opening your bag.

He rolled his eyes shrugging it off.

Brushing off the light debate, the both of you had settled in the room.

After 30 minutes, you and Levi went downstairs where you were greeted by his relatives.

Levi headed to Kenny's side while you headed to Cecile who was by the kitchen making food.

"Aunt Cecile?" You called out.