Han Suyin - 3.1

Lihua woke up and groaned. She was back on the white bed again. Rubbing her temples, she thought about Archer and Sebastian. Arlo told her about what happened to them and she had a small smile although, she felt bad for Sebastian.

'You managed to fulfill those wishes pretty quick, host.'

'It's all thanks to Mia. She set herself up, I just walked into it.'

'You should have a rest before we go to the next world.'

'Is it going to be hard?'

'Maybe.'

Lihua sighed and closed her eyes. When she woke up, her eyes were empty, like nothing happened.

'Let's go to the next world, Arlo.'

'Okay, host.'

Lihua fainted shortly after lying down on the bed.

...

When Lihua woke up, she looked at her surroundings and saw that she was in a small house. It looked very old and plain, there was a small table and a bed with a thin blanket on it. Lihua stood up and moved around, she stretched her body and felt it ache.

Lihua opened the door to the house and looked outside, it seemed like she was in a village. She went out and with a wooden bucket that was on the side to get water from the river that was nearby.

Looking around once again, Lihua saw some old ladies look at her and smile. She smiled back and collected some water for herself. When she was back in the house, she looked in the reflection of the water.

Her face was covered lightly with what Lihua could only assume as dirt but, she could be described as attractive. She was very good-looking, actually. Lihua could tell that she had smooth milky skin under the dirt, her eyes were deep and charming, her lips were a pretty rose colour and she had a straight nose.

Her appearance was really pleasant to look at. Lihua saw that one of her eyebrows had a slit in it, indicating a faded scar. Lihua thought that it made her look even more charming so she didn't complain.

'Arlo, plot please.'

'Of course, host.'

Just like the last time, numerous images flashed into Lihua's mind. This era was similar to ancient China. There were Emperors as leaders, government officials, generals, and so on. There were four countries which were mainly known in this world. Qiangda, which was the biggest out of the four, Jiu, Zuida and Zhuming. There were more smaller countries around and the country that this story takes place in is Jiu.

The female lead of this world was Su Leili, the legitimate, arrogant and useless fifth daughter of Prime Minister Su. Her mother had died a few moments after giving birth to her and her father didn't care a lot about her.

Always causing a ruckus and being annoying, Su Leili was very detestable in people's eyes. She would always throw tantrums and be spoilt to everyone around her, taking advantage of her father's position whenever she could.

One day, Su Leili was challenging her step-sister, Su Zhilan, when she fell into a pond after being pushed by her. Not knowing how to swim, Su Leili started to drown even though the water wasn't that deep. Servants were reluctant to save her but, they eventually got her out of the pond and placed her into her room.

When she opened her eyes again, she was no longer the same. Su Leili, a business woman in the present time, was transmigrated into her body. The useless daughter of the Su residence suddenly became extremely elegant and cold, shocking everyone.