13

The school year came to an end too quickly. The last week of June crept when we least expected it. Before I knew it, I was sitting on the train back to the orphanage.

Last few things I remembered was singing off pitch in the common room, dancing in the rain, blowing up potions.

I miss the cold mornings where we snuggled up against each other in front of the fire, the steaming afternoons while laying on the grass with my burning back to the sun.

The year went by like a flash with so few memories to remember on.

But it was all overshadowed by the fact this girl told me to find her when I made up my mind.

I made my decision the week after she told me about her great grandmother.

Visiting the intimidating Ravenclaw door, I sat there for half an hour trying to answer the riddle. Why must they go over the top and have a riddle for their password?

I remember the door asked, "You and your three friends stay overnight at a motel. It costs thirty to stay over. Each of you pay 10 bucks. Shortly after you get back the bellhop arrives and gives you 5 bucks because it was only 25 dollars. You give the bellhop a tip of 2 bucks and your friends both a dollar...

"Where did the last dollar go?"

I even took out a piece of paper to write the riddle out. I've never been good at maths. Much less riddles. I was determined for those 30 minutes.

"You know what? I don't know where that damn last dollar went," I answered exasperatedly.

"Correct. Go on in," it replied.

"Excuse me?"

Their door opened and I went inside, absolutely clueless. Nevertheless, I searched around for that girl. A bit unfortunate for me because she never gave me her name.

I assumed her surname would be 'Pride' but there was no one that went by that name. Later, I resorted to describing her appearance. That went in a better direction and I finally found her.

She was surprised I entered their house. I asked her why I was able to enter and she replied with, "Some things are better left unknown. You don't need to know everything. Having other mindsets to certain mysteries in life are wise too."

Pondering it, I realized she really had a deep personality. I tried not to think too much about it because my main priority was Rosanna.

She explained that she will take me to St. Mungo's when the train stopped. She told me to find her at pillar 9 quarters. Finally, she revealed her name. A beautiful "Pandora" she said.

I was nervous, thinking about how I would only be meeting this woman in a mental hospital in hours. I sighed, interlocking my fingers.

"Are you in a bad mood because you'll miss my fine ass?" James teased.

I cringed, narrowing my eyes at him. "Sir, are you aware that we are in a public area? And those thoughts are not permitted anywhere? At all? Like no where?" I replied.

"You're just jealous that Padfoot gets more action with me than you," he joked.

"Prongs.." I warned.

Good thing Sirius wasn't paying attention and was conversing with Peter and Remus. Discreetly, I flipped a middle finger at James and his shoulders dropped in regret.

"Well, is Padfoot spending the summer with you again?" I questioned.

"Ah.. no. He's spending it with his family.." he answered lowly.