Chapter 19 : You're Just Emotionless

[ Asemod ' Killer ' Thenos POV]

Sitting at his desk with the months bills, ready to be paid and filed, Asemod took the glasses from his eyes to rub the bridge of his nose.

He had been at The Den for 4 hours, and was just only playing with the paperwork to simply pass time until Capt. and the rest had returned. A headache forming at his tempels, Asemod finally decides to leave the paper alone for Shiv to handel.

Leaning back into his chair, he lets out a small huff, the guys should be back soon.
And as if the heavens heard his thoughts, his office door swung open and there stood Capt. cigarette hanging from his lips.

" Prez." Capt have him a firm nod to indicate they had returned eith their 'package'.

" Good. Any trouble?," Asemod stood.

" A little cross fire in an open lot, but no casualties, and no witnesses." Capt. relayed the details as he watched Asemod walk from behind his desk.

" As planned, we wore no cuts and came in a van. As far as anyone knows its got no ties to any MC especially ours." Asemod simply nodded at Capts. words.

The two made their way from his office out to the main clubhouse. There sitting at the bar were his men and a few stragglers.

" Where is he?", Asemod asked when he spotted the nomads sitting at the bar, no doubt unwinding from the job.

" Holding room," Beast grunted out.

"Lets go," Asemod called to his warriors.

The group of hard men made their way to their make shift holding cell.

Beast held the metal door open for his president. As Killer sauntered into the room with s predatory lope, the man in the chair could do little but watch from his swollen eyes.

" We got a little rough with the bastard, " Capt. spoke as he leaned against the wall a unlit cigarette hanging from his lips.

" Piece of shit deserved it too,  especially after the shit he caused.",  Killer turned to look at the nomad who spoke with such venom,  Bjorn.

" No doubt  brother,  no doubt."

Squatting down to eye level with Blaeu'del,  Killer spoke to the tied up man.

" Carter,  Carter ,  Carter... You shouldn't have run from us",  he tsked.

" Fuck you Killer, " The bloodied man spit out at the feared president.

" You really shouldn't have done that, " Killer stood over him,  grabbing his short hair in his fist to pull is face up, " You are responsible for the death of club member Quincy ' Bear' McKormik,  the extensive damage of Bear's Bar and Grill. As well as the loss of over one hundred thousand dollars worth of club property money." He dropped his grip.

Beast stepped foward, " You will die for your crimes against the club."

" Fuck you!",  Blaeu'del screamed at the bikers. Thrashing around in the chair he'd been bound too.

With his profanity shouting behind them,  Killer motioned  for his men to follow him from the room.  Owels closing the door behind them.

" Prez?",  Capt. spoke.

" I know, " cam Killers reply as he pulled a cigarette from the inside of his cut and lit it.

A deep inhale, " Go get Tequila. "

...

The sun had long since set,  the gravel yard surrounded by The Pack's buildings were all lit with barrels of burning flames.