Acting Casual

A few hours after Ruby and (Y/N) met back up with the rest of team RWBY's members, (Y/N) taught Ruby how to use the multidimensional transporter before he left to his home dimension. He woke up early the next morning, to his door opening and Ruby waking him up.

Ruby: (Y/N)! Wake up!

(Y/N): *groans* Five more minutes... Also, be quiet.

Ruby: Come oooooon, I wanna go shopping already.

(Y/N) takes a quick glace at his digital alarm clock, it read 9:00am.

(Y/N): It's only nine o'clock, Rubes.

Ruby: The early bird gets the worm.

(Y/N) rolled his eyes before give Ruby a slight chuckle.

(Y/N): Fine, we can go now.

Ruby: Yes! Let's go!

Ruby starts to sprint to the front door of (Y/N)'s house.

(Y/N): You're not going in that.

Ruby immediately sprints back to (Y/N)'s bedroom door.

Ruby: Not going in what?

(Y/N): That.

(Y/N) looked at Ruby's clothes, she did swap clothes, but she was in her Slayer outfit.

(Y/N): People will still recognise you.

Ruby: Aw come on, the only other outfits I have are my school uniform and my pajamas...

(Y/N) That is why I spent last night finding clothes that were a bit too small for me.

(Y/N) swung his arm in the direction of his computer desk. Ruby looked at the desk to see that the keyboard and computer mouse have been moved out of the way too make room for a small selection of clothing. Jumpers, shirts, jeans, shorts, you name it, there's a fifty percent chance it was in there.

(Y/N): You can just pick what you want from there and get changed. I'll be in the bathroom, I'll get changed and fix this hair.

Ruby looked up at (Y/N)'s bed hair with a disgusted face before chuckling.

Ruby: Definitely

(Y/N): Ha Ha ha, very funny.

(Y/N) ruffles up Ruby's hair before heading towards the bathroom.

Ruby: Now I gotta fix my hair.

(Y/N): Sounds like a you problem, not a me problem.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been ten minutes since (Y/N) and Ruby started to change. (Y/N) was ready in two minutes while Ruby was still in his bedroom. (Y/N) was waiting in the kitchen, he decided to quickly make himself two slices of toast and was currently halfway through the second one. At the same time he was reading over a note he wrote to his Mum, explain he'd be out with Ruby all day. (Y/N) looked up as heard someone walking out of the hallway.

Ruby: Do I look good?

(Y/N) eyed up and down Ruby's new outfit. She was wearing a red and white hoodie with a black hooded jacket over it. She wore blue denim shorts along with red and grey sneakers.

(Y/N): You look... amazing...

Ruby: Thanks, so do you.

The two of them blush slightly.

Ruby: Will I get recognised now?

(Y/N) laughs slight before answering her.

(Y/N): Hopefully not.