𝐓𝐖𝐎 : 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃

𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 | ✓

Allison didn't want the day to end. She handed in her blotted, very much incomplete essay and Professor Flitwick strained a smile at her. ("It's a start." He said through gritted teeth although she knew he wanted to give her detention right there and then.) Transfiguration hadn't been any different, McGonagall had peered at her with her cat eyes when she had accidentally transfigured Elle's hair white and Mayleen's tongue green. Both her friends had laughed, but McGonagall had only narrowed her eyes at them and her lips had disappeared into a thin line. ("Control yourselves!" she had barked at Mayleen and Elle. They both had started coughing uncontrollably, a sign they were still laughing.)

Allison now paced in front of her mirror. She checked her hair already five times, brushed her teeth three times, changed her shirt a couple of times, ate enough mints to make her eyes water but she still didn't know what to do. Sabotage her own house just for access to the dungeons where her best friend was? Or stay with her other best friend and refuse Blaise's offer? But then again, Blaise is kind of-

"Ally? Are you alright in there? You've been there for almost an hour." She heard Elle say and Allison took a deep breath in, checked her hair one last time, tucked away the mints in the pocket of her shorts, slipped her shirt over her head and discarded it to one side.

"Elle, can you bring me my black shirt? The one with the Muggle band, thank you!" Once Elle arrived with the shirt, she slipped it on and looked at herself in the mirror. She patted her hair down, took a deep breath in. "Okay Allison, just do the right thing." With that, she left for the dungeons, hoping what she was about to do would be the right choice.

☆☆☆

"Merlin." Allison muttered to the portrait guarding the entrance to the dungeon, it swung open and she clambered in, immediately spotting Blaise at the table. "Remember, the right thing Allison, the right thing." She muttered under her breath. "Hi."

"Afternoon, please sit down." Blaise sent her a smile and Allison felt her insides shiver. Blaise seemed to notice this too because he smirked at her. "Have you had time to think it through?"

Before Allison had the courage to say the password, she had merely stood there, watching it. (The dream still on her mind.) She had popped in two mints and tucked her shirt in, rolled up her socks and let her hair loose only to tie it back up again. During that time, she went over her plan over and over again, pacing up and down. Deciding if it was the right thing to do, or was she going to betray the people who had become like her family? And finally, after three Slytherins had entered (after eyeing her weird), she had found her courage.

"Plenty." She answered, swallowing hard. "I don't know if I'm doing the right thing but I accept. Harry Potter and his friend, Ron, make me sick."

"Just what I wanted to hear." Blaise smiled, flashing her white teeth. "I give you five days to convince Harry to let Cormac be the permanent Keeper."

Allison swallowed. What was she doing? Sabotaging her own lions for a bunch of snakes? For Blaise? But then again, she might be in love with Blaise already. He was very pleasing to look at and it's not like she could stop the fantasies creeping into her head. But then again, if she did do this, Blaise might turn on her and never talk to her again. "Harry isn't thick Blaise, he'll eventually catch on what I'm doing."

"Then don't make it obvious. Use spells, Charms, I really don't care how you do it, just do it." Allison let her eyes flicker towards another table. This one had different bottles and bottled creatures in it and she smiled at Blaise, mimicking his smile that could make you melt.

"Or, I can just poison Ron." Blaise smiled even wider at this and Allison felt her heart beat faster. What was she putting herself into?

☆☆☆

Allison had five days to convince Harry, or five days to try and poison Ron and hope he won't die. And she was scared. What if Ron dies and the evidence points to her as being the murderer? And it's not like she could blame Sirius Black, who was globally known as a mass murderer. Or say Sirius made her do it. As Allison curled the last of Elle's red hair, her heart pounded. Elle knew nothing of this, she was just curious as to how Allison had got them to enter the party, which Blaise had organized for Allison agreeing to help.

"I mean Mayleen will never just not get us invites, she's that strict and extra on rules. And why do we have to bring Cormac with? He's not our friend. You could've asked Hermione or Imelda." Elle hummed, standing up and smoothing down the make believe wrinkles in her pale yellow dress.

Allison sighed, fixing her gold belt on her white dress before she turned to Elle. "Like I said, he's the first person that popped into my mind. Hermione wouldn't have agreed, because she's not our friend. Or Imelda. Colin would take pictures and then kill her." She grabbed Elle's hand. "Let's go, Cormac's probably waiting."

They found Cormac waiting idly in the command room, his blonde curls sitting perfectly atop his head. He looked as though he was deep in thought, as his bottom lip was in between his teeth.

The entire walk to the dungeons was quiet, even Elle didn't talk. Once Allison said the password, (Cormac and Elle eyed her strange), they entered and were met by none other than Blaise himself and someone Allison recognized as Theodore Nott, the boy from last night's party. Elle had disappeared with Theodore and Allison, Cormac and Blaise stood there awkwardly.

"Drinks?" Blaise asked, smiling at them. Cormac immediately smiled and nodded. "Allison? Drink?"

She swallowed hard. "That would be lovely, thank you." She flashed him a nervous smile, feeling her palms sweat. Thankfully, when Blaise disappeared, Cormac had dragged her to dance. Feeling as though she can let go of her worries just for a few minutes, Allison obliged and danced wildly with him.

Blaise refused flatly to dance with them once he returned with two bright red drinks and Allison and Cormac downed that down, Allison feeling as though her throat was on fire.

"I'm going to sit down with Blaise, my feet hurt." Allison said to Cormac, though she had to yell a little due to everybody's obnoxious laughter and loud music. Allison guessed they had cast a spell to make the Professor not hear the noise or he knew about the party. Or he organized the party himself. Cormac only beamed at her and went to dance with Theodore and Elle.

Blaise smiled at Allison and she smiled back, the dream coming back and she felt her cheeks burn red before looking away.