Chapter 7

(y/n)'s pov

The whole situation calmed down and after practice Nishinoya even came but unfortunately just because of Hinata to show him how to receive a ball properly. I just stood there while listening to everyone... I can't talk what should I do other then listen to them. Until Shrimpy asked who Asahi is. I was worried how Noya reacts but he was calm. First he looked at me then at Hinata again and took a deep breath. "He is the Ace of Karasuno or he was the Ace" they went calmly on.

After practice and Noya's practice, we all went home. Me and Koushi were walking alone, I of course on my phone playing because I forgot my gameboy or my psp. Koushi looked deep in thoughts but I knew what was on his mind. "I think you should try it" I said. He just looked at me with surprise written on his face. "I know what's in your mind Koushi and I think you should try it. You're the one who can do that. No one else could make it happen that he comes back. You can do that. You have good communication skills" I said with confidence in my voice. I am not really the one who gives people pep-talk but I know Koushi better than he knows him.
"Thank you Moonlight. Puhh I am going to try but that is going to be hard, I'm not going to make a promise that it will work out but I'll try" and with that my brother side hugged me and went home.

Le Time skip brought you by
Suga-mommy and Dadichi

The two boys aka Hinata and Kageyama wanted to see the Ace so I showed them the way to his classroom, I knew Suga was trying to convince him today but didn't know when. I just hoped he already convinced him. We saw them both walking out. Uhh that's bad they were right in the middle. I hoped that he was walking away in good until Asahis voice got me out of my thoughts. "(y/n)? Since when do you go to school here. Suga why didn't you told me that she is going to school here" and with that he walked towards me and hugged me. "What are you guys doing here" Koushi asked and Asahi let me go. After a while were my brother introduced the boys to Asahi, they began to talk that he should come back. But he had to go and left us behind with saying that he isn't the Ace anymore. The boys asked why he doesn't want to play and my second momma answered them. It's kinda sad you know the oversize teddy bear can get really fast hurt.

Lil Le Time skip
To practice

Noya had a new trick to show. 'Uhhh'
I think his Tricks are always really  cool but the others think they are annoying.

"Rooooollingggg Thuuuundeeeer"

'Uhhh I luuuuvvv it so much. It lookes sooo cool'. I watched him with stars in my eyes until I felt a hand on my head.

Kageyama's pov

I have to admit the trick is cool but why did he screamed 'Rolling Thunder'. We all watched him quiet doing his 'Rolling Thunder' until I heard a squeaking next to me. I looked at (y/n) who looked so impressed. It was so cute how impressed she was I mean looke at her... she really looks sweet when she's happy. I want her to be always happy. I mean who wouldn't want to destroy the person who is hurting her.
I put my hand on her head and she looked up at me. 'Wait why have I done this ughhh okay just smile and pretend that nothing happend'. Like what I thought I did. I smiled at her sweet face and she smiled back at me. She looked sooo goood damn sweet. I felt myself heating up really hard.
Until Nishinoya Senpai shouted at the boys next to us. String bean and Yamaguchi. "Hey stop laughing idiots and sit down!" He shouted. I just glared at MC 4 eye until I heard Sugawara-san saying that I should stop glaring at Tsukishima. "Okay Suga-mommy" and with that I looked away and heard a little chuckle. That chuckle was from (y/n). With her chuckle I began to blush and smile at her like an idiot. And that went on until Takeda sensei came into the gym.

3rd person's pov

T

akeda came in and announced that we will take part at the training camp. He also announced the the team has an practice game with Nekoma.
Cat against the crows.
Everyone was hyped. Everyone wanted to play. And Everyone wanted to win.

After a while when everyone calmed down, were the two boys, Hinata and Kageyama, and (y/n) talking about Asahi and Suga. Okay mostly the two boys. They made a plan on trying to convince him to get back.
The next day at school was pretty lame. The two boys and (y/n) went to Asahi's class. Hinata really tried to convince him. He really had some good words but it was really hard to convince him. The bell rang and the 3 first years had to go back to their classes. Kageyama even tried it once but they had to go so there wasn't that much to say.
After school Asahi went to the gym and saw the two boy's practising and (y/n) watching them. The boys talked about Nekoma and Asahi listened to them until Daichi came and scared the frick out of that oversize teddy bear. Daichi talked with him about the training. He had a thinking face.

Next day practice...
The boys practised everyone could do what they wanted to do as long as it has to do something with sport.
"Hey (y/n)! Could you help me?" Kageyama asked. (Y/n) nodded and walked to Tobio. On her way Tsukishima walked up to her and she took a step away from him. "Hey uhm I just... I don't want to bother long... ehm but... ehh... I'm sorry I went to far... ehh yeah I go now" The tall blond said. "Its okay" she said shy really shy. You could see the tall blond boy with widened eyes blushing. The small (h/c) haired girl walked again.
You could see that Kageyama didn't liked the way how the two were talking. He was jealous not only because of the way they talked also that the string bean blushed after that. She said something to him and Kageyama didn't liked it.

"Hey could you hold my feet while I do some sit ups?" He asked the girl." Yeah no problem" she said while smiling at him. He immediately began to blush. He did the sit ups. "Hey you alright? What did you guys talked about?" He said while doing some sit ups. "He apologised and said that he went to far" she said not really caring about. "Mhm, okay and what did you say" he asked curious. "I said that it would be okay. And walked up to you. Why do you ask? I got here healthy and alive" she said with a little laugh. "Yeah I know but I wanted to know if I have to punch him in the face or let him live" he said while stopping and making a fist. (Y/n) took his hand and opened his fist. "I don't want you to get hurt while punching so. Nothing happened" she said holding his hand with a smile.
As she realised what she did she went on blushing and getting every second onto another level of red. But not just (y/n) began to blush. Kageyama began to blush too. As the two realised that everyone were looking at them than at their hands and then back at them, both of them got really redder then befor.
It was a really weird situation between them all as suddenly Takeda Sensei into the gym came with another dude. He introduced them as the new coach. Coach Ukai the nephew of the legendary Coach Ukai from Karasuno. Ukai got them some people who play with the team a practice game. Everyone played even Asahi and Nishinoya joined. They played all together.

A/n: hellu sry guys I know that there are some really bad chapters but yk that this Fan Fiction my first one is. Soooo I hope you kinda like it and Sorry again I'm really bad at writing the games scenes.
So if you need a good Nishinoya x reader Fan Fiction then check out the fanfic from🌼☄ Melonsalatkind . 🌼☄

Stay fresh and healthy
Your author-chan 🌻

Words: 1466