💞let's dance💞

(A/N: Idk again if ya'll like Cab Calloway, but here is the song I used in this chapter. Alastor doesn't sing all the scat bits, mainly the chorus! Anyway I had SO MUCH FUN writing this piece! I lost myself in the music and it really was a magical chapter to be writing at 3 am! I wasn't to tired and just had a ball writing this! I hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it!)

*Alastor*

It was about 1 in the morning when I walked downstairs. I wasn't exactly tired so I stayed in my nightwear so after my small walk I would fall asleep. I looked around the hotel lobby, realising it was a lot more peaceful at night. I heard a glass make a small sound against a counter. I rounded the corner to see Angel asleep at the bar with a shot glass rolling on the counter. I sighed and went to pick him up when he woke up a bit.

¨Angel, darling you're going to hurt your neck sleeping like that.¨ He sat up and yawned. He looked to me and smiled.

¨Sorry Al, I came down for a drink, but fell asleep after 1 shot.¨ He giggled and I flushed a bit. That laugh was the most precious thing in the world. The way his eyes just glowed like fireflies was gorgeous, unlike anything I had ever seen. I smiled a bit.

¨Go get some rest darling. You need the rest.¨ Angel yawned again.

¨If you're not going to bed hottie, then I'm not sleeping.¨ He laughed a bit, but it was clear to me he was nervous.

¨Angel did you have a nightmare?¨ I sat next to him and he nodded.

¨It was just all the nights I had there smushed into one tormenting blur... I was so scared. When I woke up, I... I was in the house. I kept crying hoping it would just go away, a-and it did, but the fear and I-¨ I hugged him close.

¨Angel, darling, I am always here for you. If you have to knock on my door at 1am or 3 in the afternoon. I'm there.¨ He hugged me back and cried a bit. We eventually went out seperate ways, but I turned into a shadow, slipping into his room, watching over him for the night. Thankfully, my darling slept soundly.

*timeskip*

Angel had left to work with his friends and said he'd be back late. This gave me time to visit some old friends, but getting ready was a whole other routine. Today was the only day of the month the hotel had a day off, that day was when Charlie went into her office and didn't come out till morning the next day. This gave me time to finally have some fun of my own.

*timeskip - Night*

*Angel*

I came hope about 9ish, from work. I was tired as hell and needed a shower. I was on my way in when I bumped into someone.

¨Woah! Sorry there - ¨ My face flushed bright red as I saw Alastor looking... absoloutley fucking sexy as hell. He was in the sexiest red suit known to fucking man and no one can convince me otherwise!

 He was in the sexiest red suit known to fucking man and no one can convince me otherwise!