Part 8:- The contract!!

It was the day for the presentation, now nandini got up at 7 a.m and started panicking, she suddenly realised that she had to give the presentation today!!!

By 8 a.m she reached manik's room!!!

Nandini:-" Manik, I am highly tensed, let akash give the presentation na plz!!!!"

Manik first makes her sit, he knew she wudnt have eaten anything!!!

Manik:-" First eat this!!!" But tensed nandini and eating, not possible!!!!

On the other side, at the same time Mukti comes to Cabir's room!!!

Mukti:-" omg, cabir how did you get up so early???"

Cabir:-" Oh you lost the chance of throwing water on me, bad luck!!!"

Mukti:-" exactly, chal nautanki, bata how are you up so early???"

Cabir:-"are Madhubala went to Patna na today!!!"

Mukti:-" Oh so our lover boy had gone to drop her early morning!!!"

Cabir:-" what to do, boyfriend responsibilities you see!!! Bata how come up up early??? Practicing kya, after marriage to be ideal daughter-in-law, by getting up early!!!"

Mukti:-" Oh plz, my in laws are pretty cool, nothing like that!!!"

After sometime!!!

Mukti:-" yaar cabiraa.....pune me kya ho raha hoga??? Mr.malhota and ms.murthy se bhar aye honge kya vo log???"

Cabir:-" chal pata karte hai, video call kar nandu ko!!!"

Here in pune, finally manik had finished feeding the tensed nandu!!! It is then that she receives the video call, manik was about to tell her not to receive, but she was faster than manik!!!

Nandini:-" Muku, I am very tensed yaar!!!"

Cabir:-" Ohoh, role reversal kaise????".

Nandini:-" Cabiraa, what role reversal???"

Cabir:-" I was expecting manik bhai to be tensed and you consoling him!!!! Why are you tensed???"

There he hears manik's sound "Cabirrrrr!!!"

Cabir:-" Oh, mangambo is with you!!!"

Mukti and Cabir now suspiciously look at each other!!!

Both together:-" Guyz, what's happening???"

Manik takes the call from nandu!!!

Manik:-" Guyz just shut up, before I just come out of this phone and hit you both!!!"

Both start laughing seeing manik irritated!!!

Manik:-" guyz listen, we are highly tensed, not now!!!"

Understanding the situation, Cabir takes the phone!!!

Cabir:-" Bhai first relax and calm yourself down!!!"

Manik realxes a bit!!!

Cabir:-" What's wrong bhai???"

Manik:-" By mistake, I deleted our presentation, now we are ready with the new presentation which is much better than the older one, but Nandini is suppose to give the presentation as it is only she who knows about the exact changes!!!!"

Cabir:-"ok bhai, relax!!! See bhai we all know that it is only you who can calm her down, not Mr.malhotra but only manik!!! So bhai first you relax and then calm her, I am sure you guyz will rock it!!!"

Manik was calm listening to Cabir:-" Thank you, chali I will talk to you later on!!!"

Cabir and Mukti:-" Bye, all the best!!!"