Twilight of the Gods

Third POV.

Y/N, Lightning, Olivia are gathering near the fountain. Their eyes are full of worry, staring at the sky who's starting to turn orange.

Lightning: so it already begins again.

Olivia: the second war.

Y/N: (sigh) yes it is.

Lightning: so their plan is to lure the Grimm here by sabotaging the match. This way Atlas military and the hunters will be overwhelmed.

Y/N: not to mention Gil and Heracles.

Olivia: the number of Grimm already gathered around the defense perimeter is beyond hundreds. I can't imagine How many people will be killed.

Y/N: I already notify Arturia and the others, I told them to gear up.

Lightning: so, what's the plan, captain.

She turned towards him.

Y/N: (sigh) lightning, you and I'll patrol around Amity, in case Gil and Heracles showed up there, we'll be ready. Olivia, you'll cover the skies gives us update on the situation. Atlas military is now on high alert, so they already increase the patrol around the town.

Lightning: good choice, Vytal tournament is broadcasted through out the kingdoms, if they want to cause mass panic, that'll be a great place to do it.

Olivia: okay then,

She then unfold her wing.

Olivia: so meet you guys soon?

They smiles and nodded

Y/N: soon

Lightning: that's a promise.

Olivia: cool. Bye.

She then took flight.

Lightning: (sigh) the reason why you focused our defenses at Amity, isn't because the tournament, right?

Y/N took a deep breath and nod.

Y/N: yeah.

He then stand up.

Y/N: you probably won't understand.

Lightning: Y/N...

She put her hand on her shoulder.

Lightning: I had a little sister once, so I already know how it feels.

He smiles.

Y/N: thanks light.

He then look at the horizon, and smiles brightly

Y/N: let's get this party started shall we?

---Amity coliseum---

From his watching place, Y/N is staring towards the randomized match in front of him. A pair of binoculars in his hand.

Oobleck: Alright, it's now time to begin the randomization process for our next fight!

Port: It looks like our first contender is... Penny Polendina, from Atlas! And her opponent will be... Pyrrha Nikos, from Beacon!

He flinched a little after hearing the line up.

Y/N: owh you got to be kidding.

He then scope through his binoculars.

Y/N: wait, is that...

He zoomed in and see someone who aren't supposed to be here anymore.

Y/N: Mercury!

He throw away the binoculars and open his scroll.