nine.

"Katsuki," (Y/n) said, looking at him, "what happened?"

Bakugo opened his mouth to answer but just shut it immediately.

"Okay." (Y/n) sighed, turning to go to the group. "When you're ready to talk about what happened, I'll be here."

Suddenly it got extremely cold, and (Y/n) began to shiver while Bakugo just stared up at the screen.

"What the...?" Y/N looked up at the building, which was now coated in ice, trapping the opposite team within it instantly.

"He incapacitated them, without compromising the weapon or his teammate," All Might informed them while shivering furiously. "Take note of his technique, students."

"Woah he's so strong," Kirishima awed at Todoroki's quirk.

"No kidding," (Y/n) added, watching Todoroki touch the nuke with ease.

As All Might announced the hero team won. Todoroki melted the ice just as easy as he put it there.

"I think he has two quirks," (Y/n) stated, watching the building's ice melt.

"Holy crap!" Sato exclaimed.

"That guy's kinda intimidating," Kaminari chuckled nervously.

"He got in on a recommendation, so he must be good," Asui stated.

As they went over the last team's work, (Y/n) went over to Bakugo, who looked both angry and like he was ready to cry as he bit his lip.

"Are you going to be okay for the rest of the matches?" she asked him.

"I'll be fine..." Bakugo snarled as he looked over to Todoroki.

Then as the matches went on, Bakugo stayed silent, something that was unusual for him unless something was seriously wrong. (Y/n) noticed this but decided to just stay out of it since he wasn't ready to talk yet.

Once the matches were done, All Might exclaimed how everyone did excellent and zoomed off to check on Midoriya.

"Okay you guys, that is a hero!" Kaminari exclaimed.

"Aw, I'll never be able to run that fast," Ojiro sighed.

"Super awesome," Mineta said as he covered his mouth.

Bakugo was still silent, which really worried (Y/n) but she decided to just go and change out of her suit, which was now dirty thanks to the destruction wrought in her match. The class went back to their normal classes, and went through the rest of the day.

"I guess Izuku isn't coming back just yet," (Y/n) told Uraraka as she went to her seat.

"Maybe, I hope he's okay," Uraraka said as she bit on her pencil.

Once the day had passed and it was only a few minutes before school ended, Midoriya entered the classroom all bandaged up

"Hey, it's Midoriya," Kirishima exclaimed, looking up at Midoriya as he entered the classroom. "Good to see you back, super!" Kirishima pumped his fist as the class gathered around Midoriya. "I didn't know what you were saying during that match, but you were all fired up!"