59

She already knew that Mr. Steiner was Tony, so she would not be fooled anymore.

"Why didn't you come back last night? Where did you go? I called you this morning, and you did not answer." Mr. Steiner asked her in a deep voice.

There were no emotions in his tone, but Bella knew that Mr. Steiner was angry.

"Huh. Mr. Steiner, who are you? I ask you the last time! Who are you? Who are you?" Bella asked her eyes cold.

Mr. Steiner was silent for a while and then sighed.

"I'll tell you later, but not now."

"Huh!" Bella sneered and said, "I've given you a chance to confess, but you don't, I already know who you are, so. You don't have to pretend anymore; I won't trust you anymore, don't fool you anymore, don't fool me anymore."

Bella paused for a moment, and then said in a decisive tone, "Listen, this is the end of the transaction between us. Don't come for me again."

After finished speaking, Bella did not want to hear anything more from Mr. Steiner and hung up.

After the call was hung up, she realized that her face was a little itchy. She reached out and left that she didn't know when she was already in tears.

Mr. Steiner was a liar. All this was a big scam.

She took out a tissue and wiped the tears on her face.

Although Mr. Steiner was a fake, her revenge was real.

As for her children, she would find him no matter whether he was alive or dead.

Bella then continued to work.

When she was about to get off work, Walker Miller walker out of the office and handed his phone to Bella said. "Toni is looking for you. She could not reach you so she called me."

Bella smiled and took the call.

Toni was as energetic as ever. She said to Bella, "Bella, remember what I said to you the last time? When Mr. Right returns, I'll introduce him to you. he is back now and we want to invite you to have dinner. Do you have tome?"

In fact, after knowing Mr. Steiner's identity, Bella was not in the mood now, but when she heard Toni's enthusiasm, she did not want to disappoint her and could only agree.

Bella asked, "of course, when?"

"Three days later, it is also the weekend so you don't need to go to work," said Toni.

"Okay." Bella agreed.

After the making appointment, Toni ended.

Bella handed over the phone to Mr. Miller, and it did not take long before the work was off.

Mr. Miller walked out of the office on time and said to Bella, "Let's eat together at night. I'm alone. I don't have any appetite. Let's have it together."

"Okay." Bella agreed. She didn't want to go home so early anyway.

The two of them dine together. Bella asked Mr. Miller, "Do you want to drink?"

"We can have a little." Walker nodded.

Bella ordered a bottle of red wine and poured it into two glasses. She raised her cup and said to Walker: "This is for you. Thank you for helping me in this period of time."

After she finished speaking, Bella drank it over.

After drinking, she poured another cup and raised the cup again, and said, "This one is to celebrate our old classmate's meeting again."

Then she drank it up again.

When she poured another one, Walker stops Bella and said,  "Don't drink it this way. It's easy to get drunk."

"I want to get drunk, and then I don't have to think about anything at all." Bella laughed at herself and said, "I have not been in a good mood recently. I want to drink a little."

"Drinking doesn't solve any problem." Walker frowned. He was annoyed because he did not know how to comfort Bella.

Bella knew that Walker was good for her, so she said, "Okay, I won't drink anymore. Let's talk."

"Okay." Walker was relieved when he saw the Bella had finally stopped drinking.

"What do you want to talk about? Tell me something about Toni's fiance," Bella said.

When she thought of the excited tone when Toni mention her fiance, she suddenly became curious about the fiance of Bate.

"Her fiance is the head of the military region in the Southern US. The elders in the family have some relations, so they want to match the two. But there is a long way to go before they can get this marriage settled." He was not familiar with that chief neither but he told everything he knew to Bella.

"Whether the two can succeed, only destiny can tell. However, I don't think the relationship is good for Toni. She cannot control him." Walker said, "You will understand when you meet them."

The two of them ate over an hour.

After eating, Walker drove her home. When they arrived at Bella's home, Bella paused for a while and said, "Tonight, I don't want to live at home, please send me to the hotel."

This house was filled with memories of her and Mr. Steiner. When she thought about the nights she and Mr. Steiner spent in this house, Bella felt uncomfortable.

Walker did not ask Bella the reason. He turned around and sent her to the nearest hotel to facilitate her to work tomorrow.

Bella did not know what a man wearing a silver mask had waited for her at the house for one night.

In the next few days, Bella stayed in the hotel and did not return home.

Very soon, it was the weekend, the time agreed with Toni.

Toni had come to pick her up early in the morning. Bella had just waked up. Under the urging of Toni, they had arrived at the restaurant in the morning.

Obviously, the time they had agreed was eleven o'clock but now was barely ten o'clock.

Bella could not know, laugh or cry. Toni said: "I'm nervous. Today, my chief will bring an important person to see me, so I'll ask you to be the company and give me courage."

"What kind of important person?" Bella asked with a smile.

Toni mysteriously said, "You'll know after a while."

They waited until it was almost eleven.

Just at 10:50, the restaurant door was suddenly opened. A man in a formal outfit carried a child in and walked in.

Bella's gaze was immediately attracted by the man. The man was tall and strong, and his temperament was noble. His eyes were deep, like a deep abyss. it was too impressive to understand.

Before Bella could be reflected, she was pulled by Toni to stand up and facing the man holding the child. "Hello," Toni said to them.

It turned out that this strong man was Toni's husband to be.

Before the man spoke, the child, who was held in his arms, looked at Bella with his curious black eyes, and then suddenly extended his hand towards Bella. 

"Mommy." The boy said.