Diggy Simmons (Part Two)

(@Golden Corral, 3 plates later*)

"DANNY!!"I sing/yell. He stormed towards me, frowning. " Stop with the nicknames, damn." I giggled, kissing his cheek. His face softened a little.

"Can you get me some cotton candy??" I said, pulling out my phone. "Hell no, you pregnant, not amputated. Go get it yourself." He said, smirking. He walked off and I smirked. He don't know what he getting himself into. I got up to get it myself, when he walked back with a cotton candy cone. "I was just finna get on--" My smile faded as he handed the cone to Miley. "What?" He said, trying not to laugh. "Nothing. I'm about to go get my cotton candy." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Awww, baby I'm sorry..." Daniel said, as he noticed that I haven't said a word to him. I continued to ignore him as hr pulled into the driveway. His sisters weren't coming back. They said that they had to catch their flight back.

"Y/N?..." He mumbled. The car came to a stop as he pulled the keys out of the ignition. "HEY, I'M SPEAKING TO YO ASS. DONT TRY MY CUZ I WILL FUCK YOU IN THIS CAR, PREGNANT OR NOT..." He yelled. I jumped at his sudden change in attitude, but my face slowly turned into a sly smile. He was sexy when mad. I didn't speak again, which seemed to put him on edge.

"Get out." he growled, stepping out of the car and slamming the door. I got out, getting my purse and leftovers and walking up the steps. He unlocked the door and waited for me, his face softening once more. He rolled his eyes and went down to me, and carried me up. He put me down as I kissed his cheek.

"No matter how much I try, I can't stay mad at you." He mumbled, hugging me from being and sniffing my hair. I giggled at his sillyness. "Forreal? You still on hush mode? Go upstairs, I'll be up in a second."

A/N

Were you expecting a sex scene?? Lil nastys lol. I didn't feel like it at the time, so MAYBE their will be a part 3... And the user who made that part two of That Trey Songz chapter happen, it was for you lol, I typed it on my phone so I couldn't dedicate it.

-

ANYWHO...

My story Memories in the MM...YASSS BISHES I made the cover.... I make them all lol. Check it out?

xJussFangirlin