Chapter 36

My swollen lips trace long, languid paths along hard, velvet muscle. It's earthy and masculine—devilish and delicious. Driven by temptation, my tongue follows their path, stroking and tasting to its content. A hand is firmly settled around the thick, pliable base of Logan's cock, lightly squeezing and stroking, tempting my mouth to try to meet it in the middle. Another hand stabilizes me, digging firmly in the bed—holding up my quivering, naked body.

I adore the strangled sound of pleasure that escapes from his soft lips as my tongue circles the deep, rich ridge that divides his thick shaft from his even thicker head. His groan manifests into a physical example of his satisfaction as it vibrates against my pussy lips, which are soaking and needy. His hands dig ferociously into the fleshy, round globes of my ass cheeks as they hover above his face, each squeeze causing them to jiggle in response to his touch.

My exploration of his body halts momentarily as he sucks my throbbing, swollen clit into his mouth.

"Fuck! Yes!" I scream, his rough, thick finger prodding my opening. It strokes my insides reverently, caressing that sensitive spot within me with precision. My hand sloppily rubs his shaft, too distracted by the overwhelming sensations to pay it the attention it deserves.

He groans against my core, eagerness in his consumption of my essence. Another finger finds its way inside me as his tongue laps greedily along my folds. My lips wrap around his erection in response, feverishly gliding up and down his generous length. I apply pressure against the long, smooth vein that travels up the bottom of his shaft—each pulsation of his blood palpable against my sensitive tongue. Moisture drips from my mouth and along his cock, coating him. It allows my hand to stroke him more fervently, my movements more urgent with each moment that passes.

His talented tongue applies varied pressure against my clit, firm strokes followed by gentle caresses. That familiar feeling of pleasure pulls deep in my core, causing me to moan loudly, my body shaking with the effort it takes to hold myself up above him. A hand quickly slaps against my ass—a playful warning to keep still.

The sound of his slap echoes loudly in our silent bedroom, the harsh sting stoking the fire within me. My tongue travels the length of him before settling on his balls, the skin taut and begging for attention. I suck one into my mouth as my hand continues to stroke his cock, my movements in sync. He moans against my clit, and the deep, masculine sound makes me even wetter for him.

Determined, Logan's fingers begin to fuck me to the beat of his enthusiastic tongue, and after a few more strokes, my insides quiver with the need to come.

"Yes!" I moan.

Ravenous, he shakes his head from side-to-side against my dripping pussy, his nose prodding my opening as he sucks my needy clit into his mouth—causing me to erupt.

"Logan!" The strangled scream escapes me without restraint as waves of pleasure consume me.

I don't get the chance to come all the way down from my high before his hands find my hips and maneuver me to his liking, tossing me on the bed. Quickly, Logan settles himself on his side behind me and pulls me so my back is almost flush with his chest. One arm snakes under my head, allowing him access to my aching breasts. He palms one, squeezing my ample assets possessively.

His other hand roughly pulls my top leg up and over his hips, opening me up to him. He peppers sweet, tender kisses along my shoulder and neck as he ruggedly rotates his hips against my ass. Holding his cock, he smacks it against my swollen pussy lips, the sound of my arousal loud and shameless.

Finally, he slams into me, easily taking residence within my soaking core. He holds my leg up and open for him as he thrusts against me, my ass cushioning the rapid strokes. His heavy breaths fall against my ear, the sensation causing goosebumps to prickle against my overheated skin. My hand grabs the taut, flexed forearm that leans against my chest, holding on to him as he fucks me. My other devilish hand travels down to my clit and rubs it vigorously—the sight causing Logan to increase his pace.