Chapter 57

--Preview--

The deadline for the company's annual presentation coming to the end. Li Na screened the presentation slides for the last time before handing it to the IT team as the last preparation. She nodded in satisfaction and confirmed that there are no faults found.

Today, the shareholders will attend the meeting so all employees were told to dress formally. Li Na looked at her pregnant self reflected on the mirror and smile confidently. She is ready.    

As the appointed time was reached, Li Na as a part of the team followed Star Entertainment's CEO Bai Li comes down to the company's entrance to receive the board members. 

With a sound of brakes, a few shining exclusive black cars lining on the road and parked at the entrance. Looking at the group of elite, she recognized that one of them is Ri Xuo. She looked and greeted at her with an imagination hand wave, happy to see her among those crowd and from a smile on her face, Li Na knew that she noticed her too.

After those elite people get off, they waited for the last man with a superior air to come out from his car and like a tacit understanding, they stand behind him. It looked like the man was in the highest position compare to them so this is a sign of respect to him.

The man was dressed in a suit, standing erect like an elegant aristocrat. With the hidden muscular lines that full of strength, his manliness was highlighted exquisitely. Coupled with a pair of a slender and strong leg, just like a walking hormone, he exuded charm all over his body but his expression was cold and expressionless made him seem unapproachable, distant and unattainable. 

Li Na looked around her and saw that most of her female colleague was sending a hot gaze at him. This made her dissatisfied and mad since they all looked like want to lick all over him. She angrily laid her eyes on the culprit, upset with his over radiated alluring beauty.

At that moment, Shen Yun Tian suddenly glanced at her. After noticing that she was watching him, he gave a slight smile. This smile was extremely short, not even a second but it was noticed by everyone that was staring at him.

Shen Yun Tian can smile! And it is a pleased one, not the one when he was doing something evil! A few of his staff inwardly startled in disbelief but looking at his cold face is back again, they didn't have enough time to ponder on what is inside their boss's mind and follow his lead into the company. After working under him for a long time, they knew that being meddler and snooping around him could only drag them down to deep abys.

Li Na, the receiver of full blast of his charm currently looking down to hide her red face. It's different looking at her husband when he is in the work mode compare to his homely self. She is still not immune to it yet and needed time to calm her racing heartbeat. 

Shen Yun Tian had already told her that he is going to the company and joined the meeting so it should not come as surprise to her when looking at his presence but her heart still beat out loud when seeing him.

----------------------

Thank you angels~ This quarantine feels so fulfilled with your loves and wishes. Thank you for reading this novel 

You can read the full chapter at inkiit by clicking the link at About Me section on My Profile.

Love you \(^v^)/