TWENTY EIGHT

Main Chahta Hoon Mujhse Ab Na Mulakaat Ho Teri

Main Chahta Hoon Tu Saare Dard Se Door Rahey......

THIRD PERSON'S POV

She was sitting on the swing in the garden area looking up in the clear blue sky, lost in her own thoughts when Murat saw her from the balcony of his room and he knew something was messing up her brain.

Walking towards her, he quietly sat beside her, his suspicion confirmed when she didn't noticed his presence beside her and continued gazing up in the sky.

"What happened, dove ?"

It was when he shook her a little, she turned to look at him startled with his actions.

"Huh...Did you say something ?"

"Are you okay ?"

Looking inside her eyes he found strom brewing inside him.

"Tell me what's wrong. Maybe I'll be able to help you."

Encouraging, he held her hand tightly asking her to confess everything.

"First promise me you won't get angry or do anything when I tell you about it."

She was scared of his reaction but more than that she was scared of what he was capable of doing. She didn't wanted him to get into fight with Mustafa. It was of no use.

"I am definitely going to, and that's why you are asking me to promise you. Right ?"

Narrowing his eyes, he caught her off guard. She started fidgeting her fingers thinking how to tell him about the proposal and at the same time stop him from fighting Mustafa.

"Maybe. But I want to promise me otherwise I am not going to tell you anything."

There was only one way he would listen to her and that was to make him promise to her. She knew he took promises too seriously and he would never do anything after promising her about it.

"I am not going to fall in your trap, dove."

His voice was cold and his eyes were boring daggers at her for her ridiculous demand.

"Okay, then I am going."

Sighing she stood up, knowing well he would stop her and she was right he did stopped her holding her wrist when she tried to leave.

"I promise. Now tell me what's wrong ?"

Giving up to her demand, he made her sit beside him, waiting for her to start.

"Mustafa Ahwaan asked abba for my hand in marriage."

As soon as those words left her mouth she saw his expressions changing to that of anger; to pure rage.

"WHAT!! Aur tumne mujhe ye sab pehle kyu nahi bataya ?"

His tone was a little high pitched which he realised when he saw her flinching and apologized to her for it.

"It's okay. Aur maine tumhe ye sab isiliye nahi bataya because I already denied to marry him and Abba is totally okay with it."

"Good, otherwise I myself would have kidnapped you on your wedding day."

She smiled hearing him but it instantly faded away when she saw his face. He wasn't joking and his serious expressions were saying it all.

"Now, tell me what's really bothering you ? I know there is more to this story."