Chapter 3; Old Friend's Request

I stood up looking up at him, "so you didn't give Sven a fake job so you can try to recruit me again, did you?" The blue hair male chuckled a little.
"Why would I do that, Puppet?" He said holding out a bag.
"I told you to stop calling me that, chapped lips." I glare a little grabbing the bag, I open it.
"It's been awhile, (Y/N)." I pull out a uniform, look over it.
"Indeed it has, Tomura. How's your little plans going?" I pull out a schedule reading over it.
"There... going. Some failed attempts." He sighs slightly.
"As expected, shit happens. So the hero course?" I look at him, "are you trying to convert me?" I ask jokingly.
"Of course not, you'll do anything as long as the person pulling the strings pay you, puppet." I flip him off and stand up.
"Food doesn't pay for itself, I'll see you around, Shigaraki."

I leave waving behind me, a soft sigh leave my lips. "I guess I'll be attending tomorrow." I walk down the road putting my headphones in, and start humming "Happy Pills" by Weathers. As I walk I see the streets slowly become more lively.

I walk around town people watch for hours, I look down at my phone and notice that Daichi will be home soon. I turn around and run into a blond haired kid, I fall back and he stands over me. "WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING, EXTRA!" I glare and stand up, my bag still on the ground.
"How about you shut the fuck up, kid. You didn't have to be a total ass about it. I was only turning around." I hit my shoulder on his as I walk away picking my bag up as I walk away, he was yelling shit but I ignore it. Turning my music back up.

I walk down an alley way to my bunker where my comrades worked, I open the door. "Miss! Your back!" Nyoko yells, hugging my waist. I look down at the Loli dressed girl, she was only 16 but acted five... well if a five year old knew how to make weapons. She stepped away and pulled her Light pink hair up into a sloppy bun, she whipped her grease covered hands on her pastel blue "work" dress. "This way, Miss!" She pulled me back into her work space, As usual her room was messy and covered in spare parts. "I had to make you new things, since you're only allowed to use your healing quirk." She smiled innocently.
"What you got?" I asked sitting on a stool.

I spent the next 20 minutes looking over weapons that would only stun and temporarily blind people. Along with my new "hero" outfit. My eyes widen when she help it up, "this is... this is like my first outfit." I softly said looking at the forest green coat.
"Yup! I thought you're first outfit suited you better then you're all black outfit does." I hug her gently.
"Thank you, Nyoko."

(Found on google ^^ Credit to the artist)

I quickly pick it up and go to try it out. I walk out and she claps, smiling wide. "And as a bonus there are pockets and a pouch on your hip to store what you need, I'm still working on the utility belt so that's not done yet, but it'll be done by tonight. I'll put it on your door step." I nod and walk away and change back. I pull my hair up into a ponytail as I am suddenly pulled to the off.

I'm dragged by the glasses nerd, my eyes roll. Sven walk into the small room, he sat be down on the couch and I sighed. "Scandinavian asshole." I mumble as he sits down.
"I need to brief you." I groan and lay back on the couch, I watch him clicking on the screen. His Jet Black hair was messy and unkept, his copper eyes looked around the screen frantically. "Okay, you're only registered under one quirk, so don't use your blood quirk."
"Let me cut your hair." Half listening to him.
"Yeah so— Are you even listening to me!?" He half yells turning to me.
"Yeah, yeah, one quirk, be careful... blah... blah... bla—" I sigh rolling over so I wasn't looking at him upside down. "Let be cut your hair, it's a mess, when was the last time you had a trim?"
"No, and maybe you should cut your own, it's past your ass, they're looking for you as well, so I hair change will probably help." I nod a little.
"Maybe."
"You know I only have your best interests in mind, I don't want you getting arrested. You're not just my boss, you're my friend too." He says sighing.
"Same goes for you, Sven... everyone here in fact is a friend. Do you know if Aaron is here?" I ask standing up.
"The training room."

I thank him and leave not caring about the rest of the briefing, I knock on the door walking inside. "Aaron, I wanna train." I see the blond haired male look over, his grey eyes gave a more cold stare.
"Oh, hey boss." I close the door and stretch.
"Would it kill you to once wear a shirt when I walk in?" I ask walking over.
"You act like you don't like it." He smirks, raking is fingers through his hair. My cheek flushed and I roll my eyes.
"You're annoying." I gently punch his arm.
"Okay enough flirting, lets spare."

I stood up after two hours of sparing, I was only in my sports bra and leggings. I was sweating and out of breath, he wiped his brow barely winded. I drink water and grab my shirt from the railing, I pull it over my head. He walked over and ruffled my hair, "good job, kid." I smiled softly.
"You're a doofus, Aaron." I laugh a little and grabbing my sweatshirt.
I leave with the new supplies and start heading home, twist and turn through the back alleyways.

I walk inside the house, it was strangely quiet. "Dai!" I call, not hearing anything. "DAI!" I call again... nothing. My heart starts to race, I run to his room and he wasn't there. "DAICHI!!" I call again, panic started to fill me. I call his phone quickly, anxiety filled me. I went straight to voicemail. "FUCK!" I scream and run outside and down the road. I ran past people and hitting some of them, my heart was pounding against my ears and chest. Every possibility goes through my mind, I was terrified. What if someone followed me home, what if he was in danger... what if he was...?

My footsteps echoed loudly as my lungs started to burn, I was already exhausted from training and now my legs were burner from running. I turned a corner hitting someone head on, I let out a scream without trying as my body hit the sidewalk. I felt my wrist snap and then violently snap back into place, fixing itself. The person quickly said something but it was muffled, my tunnel vision was worsened. I only pushed myself back up and ran past the person standing there.

I arrived at the school grounds out of breath, my chest hurt and my wrist throbbing. I look up and see kids battling and my brother standing off to the side watching. Relief filled me and I sat down on the bench, panting hard. I was beat and decided to wait for him here.

...another's POV...

I was walking down the road, walking towards the hospital where my mother was held. As I turned the corner, I collided with a girl. I only stumbled back a little, bit she fell on the ground with a snapping noise coming from it. She screamed a little, "Sorry, are you hurt, I could help you—" before I could say anything else she stood up and bolted past me. Her long (H/C) hair sat loosely in a ponytail behind her, I watched her run as if she was in distress. I then sighed and walked off returning to what I was doing.