61

Toni was a little disappointed, but she said very sensibly: "Okay we go to the movies next time when you're free."

Mr. Bennett nodded, then looked at Bella and said, "Lady Bella, thank you for taking care of Liam today."

Bella returned the child to William.

The child refused to let Bella away. He waved his little hand to Bella and  called, "Mommy, Mommy..."

Bella felt very sad when she saw that Liam was leaving. She wanted to steal the child from Mr. Bennett. "Good, don't cry." Bella reached out and touched Liam's small head, and said, "I'll come over to see you another day, okay?"

It seemed that Liam understood Bella's words, and he really stopped crying.

Mr. Bennett gave Bella a meaningful look and said, "Liam likes you very much. I've never seen anyone he likes before."

Bella's heart was soft. She kissed Liam's chubby face, and Liam giggled.

A black car with a military license came, and the door opened. A man in military uniform walked over and paid a military salute to Mr. Bennett, saying, "Sir, we can go."

"Then I'll see you next time." Mr. Bennett nodded and took the child away.

Bella stood with Toni, with hand in hand and watched the black car leaves. Toni sighed and looked lost.

"Ah" Toni held Bella's hand and returned to the restaurant. "Okay, let's eat."

"Have you already eaten just now?" Bella asked, laughing.

"I'm just afraid that Mr. Bennett feels that I eat too much, so I barely eat. You're taking care of the child just now. I bet you don't have enough either. Now they're gone, we can eat fully."

After the waiter took off the leftovers, they ordered a large table of dishes and ate happily.

Toni blinked at Bella and asked, "What do you think about Mr. Bennett ?"

"He is indeed handsome, no, the most handsome man I've ever seen."

The moment she saw that Mr. Bennett, Bella knew why Toni placed all bets on him. It was difficult for any woman to refuse such a handsome man.

"He already has a child. Don't you mind?" Bella asked.

"No." Toni shook her head and said, "As long as he has me in his heart."

Bella shook her head. Without saying anything, she started to eat carefully.

After eating, she sent Bella back to the hotel. Toni said, "The next time if you have tome, let's have dinner again. You like that child so much. Just take care of him for us."

Bella promised Toni to come out to eat together before because she did a bit want to disappoint Toni.

But ever since she met Liam, Bella had been very willing to company her because she indeed liked that child.

"Okay." Bella agreed happily.

After Bella returned to the hotel, the hotel's front desk reminded her that she needed to pay for the room if she wanted olive here for more days.

She had stayed in the hotel for three days and had paid for another two days, but it was not a good idea to stay in the hotel all the time, and she did not plan to return to the house her mother had left for her.

So she was planning to rent a room in the city center and hoped it is a little closer to the company.

It was just that the proper house was not easy to find.

Two days later, she hadn't found a suitable house yet, but Walker Miller suddenly called her to the office.

"There's an interior designed project here. You should hand over all the other things in your hand and do this first." Walker Miller took a folder and said it to Bella.

"Give it to me?" Bella took out the documents and looked at it. This project was about design for a group of villas. This was a quite huge project. As a green hand, it was even more difficult to complete. Logically, such a design should usually be finished by a team of designer

"This client is designating you to design." Mr. Miller knew Bella doubts so he explained: "You don't have to have too much stress. Your design is done well; the customers are very satisfied. I believed you can."

Bella nodded. Of course, she would not give up such an excellent opportunity.

"Okay, this is the customer's contact information. You can contact them yourself. Because it is a villa group, they need you to conduct a site visit and make a site visit and make a connection with you." The case is more critical, so you do not need to come to the office every day."

"Okay, I know, Mr. Miller." Bella nodded and said, "Thank you for giving me this opportunity."

"It's your own credit. Client trust you so he will designate you to be responsible for it." Mr. Miller patted Bella's shoulder and said, "Do it well, and I will  give bonus to you."

When she got out of the office, Bella tried to call the client but could not get through.

The next day, as soon as Bella woke up, she had already received a call from the client.

Bella did not go to the company. Instead, she went to the address agreed with the client. The client's house also lived in the villas. Bella found the house number for a while.

The door was not tightly close, and it was being concealed. As Bella was about to knock on the door, she suddenly heard the cry of a heartbreaking child form the house.

She knew that it was inappropriate, but Bella opened the door and saw a child in a woman's arms.

Hearing the sound of footsteps from behind, the woman came back to see Bella. She looked at Bella with a wary face and asked, "Hey, who are you? How did you come in?"

Bella noticed that the female was dressed as a nanny. She smiled awkwardly and said, "I'm the designer that made an appointment with, Mr. Bennett. I'm Bella.

"Hello, lady Bella, the master is back in a short time. Please wait here for a while. I'm taking care of the child." The nanny embarrassed and said to Bella.

"Do you mind me hugging him?" Bella heard the child crying, and she felt quite sad.

"No need, this child is shy with strangers." The nanny said as she hugged the child.

Were all the children now shy with strangers?

While Bella was ready to give up, the child suddenly stopped crying; his head turned around and opened his hand to Bella.

"Mommy."

Bella saw that it was Liam!