Ch 58 - the end

Third person POV-

"Big brother? Why are you crying?" Naruto asked as he was embraced by Obito, who just as Naruto said, was crying.

Naruto was back.
Their Naruto was back.

"I'm just...just happy you're alright now" Obito said as he let go of Naruto and

wiped his tears away.
Naruto tilts his head a bit to the side and raised his eyebrow.
"What did you mean? Of course I'm alright, my memories are a bit fuzzy though, did I fall on my head when u was pitch playing with Ino, Choji and Shikamaru or something?" Naruto asked, confusing Obito and those that had went after him.
That's when Kushina and Minato, who had seen the interacting from the door opening, stepped in to explain.

"He doesn't remember what happened at all...we think it's because the other Naruto's conscience took over, causing or Naruto's conscience to go into a state of hibernation" Minato exploded and he patted Obito on the shoulder.
Minato had been the first person to greet Obito when they got home to Konoha since he was also the one who had teleported Rin, Kakashi and Jiraiya to him. But he stayed home in Konoha to stay by his son's side.

Minato did the same old "of all irresponsible, stupid-(and so on)" Speech, while pulling harshly around Obito's ear like he was some child.
Of course after the scolding Obito got a hug and multiple "thank you"'s for saving his son.

"Doesn't remember anything?!" Obito said, a boy shocked to hear tgat, but he quickly remembered that that was in fact a good thing.

Naruto simply looked back and forth between the two groups of adults before him.
"I understand nothing" he mumbled and pouted, he wanted to be a part of the conversation too.

"If so then things are Exactly how they're supposed to be" Obito chuckled as he leaned down to ruffle Naruto's hair.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

"What did you do mister?!" Reiko who was being carried gently by her father asked while pointing an accusing finger in his face.
She always called him mister when she was angry with him.

"I dunno, what do you think I did?" Obito chuckled at his daughters antics as he plopped down on the sofa and wrapped and arm around his wife, keeping the other arm securely wrapped around his daughter who was now sitting on his lap.

Reiko was certainly smart for her age if 5, but Rin and Obito has agreed it might be a bit too much for her if they start explaining about the rift. She's be told when she's older.

"I dunno but Mom wasn't happy this morning" Reiko said and held her ya da to her hips and pouted up at her father.

Despite the scolding he was gettin from his 5 year old daughter Obito couldn't be happier.
He was afraid he'd never get the chance to see his daughters sweet face again.

"Eh...well sweetheart...you know how your dad sometimes go on missions that's really dangerous?" Rin asked, deciding to help out her husband.

"Those missions called S?" Reiko sayd innocently, of course she was referring to the S-class missions.

"That's right, today your dad went and did something like that...even thought he told be he wouldn't" Rin said and during the last part her head whipped around to give her husband a small glare.

"Ohhh you're in big trouble mister!!"

"Nuh uh!" Obito whined.

"Uh huhhh!" Reiko countered and laughed afterwards because even she could see that it was silly.

"Your dad's already had quite the scolding..he's payed the price" Rin sayd and smiled softly at the two.

"Oh...well in which case...did you do good dad?"