IMPORTANT NEWS!!

Heyyy..

This is awkward lol, how are you all feeling, doing during this time? I know it's pretty harsh and I hope everyone is taking care of themselves and their loved ones. Always taking precautions and staying inside!! Please don't go out lol.

I wanted to post this right now to let you guys know that I appreciate every single one of you all who read my story, voted on it and even commented. Don't worry you ghost readers! I appreciate you all too.

I'm sorry for not being available to write for so long. Let's say I'm not in the right state of mind to do anything haha. My mental state is very low and depression has been hitting quite hard these past couple of days. Family and personal issues have risen and university has been a pain in the ass because of the online classes. And sadly now that the government decided to continue with it till the end of the year will really make me want to kill myself..

And I was about to. One day.

I know it was dumb of me. Depression was hitting hard those days (still is but anyways.), but hey I'm still alive here! Working really hard. Writers block has been up my ass since I last updated this. I do have drafts I want to post but I'm not satisfied with them yet. I just want to put out there the best of the best for you.

I know my writing isn't as cool or good as anything out there but I'm trying, and I'm so happy that some even enjoy these pieces of crap lol. But you are the real ones who always checks on the updates and reads as soon as it is out.

Thank you for believing in me and I hope I can come back here with something good.

And don't worry the love I have for my four girls is expanding everyday. I would never NOT be a blink. Because they made me who I am today and I would never ever change anything.

Once again I love you all and I hope you're safe and taking care of one another.

I hope to see you soon!

I'm still available here on wattpad so if you wanna message me I'm cool with dat <3

Bye bye xx