BODY14.

Jodecy Devry|Tootie.

(this chapter may cause for readers to share their opinions/views on a certain topic

(this chapter may cause for readers to share their opinions/views on a certain topic. but do not!!! DO NOT. be rude when having a difference in opinion about a topic, if you start a argument because you can't accept others opinions you're getting muted. idc

-management)

"STOP fucking calling me, Ameer." I said rolling my eyes and looking around the waiting room.

"Bro you acting like a kid right now, can we just talk?"

"We don't have shit to talk about, you fucked a bitch and got her pregnant while you was fucking me." I said blankly looking at him. "We were basically in a whole relationship and you was fucking on bitches. You got that bitch pregnant, Ameer."

"You don't even know if that baby mine." he said.

"Did you get the test?" I asked and he said nothing. "Exactly."

"Michelle set the appointment, can we talk in person?"

"Did you sleep with her three months ago, Ameer?" I asked him and he didn't respond. "Is there a possibility that this baby could be yours?"

"Jodecy-"

"Yes or no, Ameer?"

"Yes." I hung up locking my phone.

"Jodecy Devry!" I stood up walking towards the nurse. "Hi how are you?"

"I'm good." I mumbled as she showed me to a room.

"You can just sit here and a doctor will be in, in a moment. If you could take your clothes off and put this gown on." I nodded taking the gown from her.

I'd booked myself a doctor's appointment because something just didn't feel right. I got my period this month for the first time in months but I didn't think anything of it because I always get irregular periods but something was wrong.

"What room you in?" Pooter asked me as I answered his call.

"Just tell them you're here for me." I said hearing him tell them my name.

"Alright I'm coming." I sat back on the bed in the gown she gave me and waited for Pooter to walk in.

"How you feeling?" he asked me, hugging me tightly.

"I'm okay." I told him.

"What you think you gon need more surgery?" he asked me, sitting in the chair.

"I really hope not." I told him. "If I have to get surgery that's gonna mess up everything."

"Let's just pray you don't have to." he said and I nodded, leaving it at that.

"Knock, knock." my doctor, Doctor Torres walked in with a clipboard in her hand. "Hi Toot, how've you been?"

"I've been good up until now." I said hugging her back.