The Plans

Percy

These two weeks back home were fun. Mione and I stayed at camp for a week and then with my mom, Paul, and Emma. I never realized I was that homesick until we boarded this plane to go back. I'm glad that Hermione really enjoyed everything, despite what had happened when we first got to camp. I can tell she loved New York. We went to all the places that were must sees in the city. We went to Times Square, Statue of Liberty, Central Park, and Coney Island just to name a few places. I also brought her to the Empire State Building, but I knew I couldn't bring her up to Olympus. However, I did tell her all about it.

I looked to my left to see Hermione staring out the window of the plane. The plane started for the runway and before I knew it we took off. I watched in amusement as she stared out into the city lights since it was a clear night.

"So, what did you think?" I asked.

"I really enjoyed it. I'd love to come back sometime, but maybe with everyone else. I think they'd enjoy it." she replied.

"What? Don't like spending time with me alone?" I asked.

"Bloody hell, it been a nightmare. Every aching second!"

"Haha very funny. How do you think their break went?"

"I hope a safe and relaxing one. I was worried the whole time. We were so far from them and if something happened, I'd feel terrible."

"I hope they were ok too." I said remembering Chiron's warning of Voldemort gaining allies.

"What's wrong Percy?"

"Nothing. I'm just worried about them too." I didn't want to tell her now. It wasn't the right time.

"If there's something bothering you, please tell me."

"Mione, I promise." I said with an appreciative smile.

"If you say so. I'm going to try to get some rest; you should too." Hermione closed her eyes as the lights of New York became a blur in the distance.

I closed my eyes and let Morpheustake me.

~~~Line Break~~~

"Sir, ma'am, we have landed. Please wake up." said a masculine voice while tapping on my shoulder.

My eyes opened to see a man standing next to me waiting patiently.

"Sorry? What?" I asked.

"We have arrived in London." he replied.

"Oh, thank you. Sorry for not waking up." I said apologizing noting we were the only ones in here.

"Not a problem. You two must've been really tired." he said before walking away to go check on something.

"Mione wake up." I whispered into her ear.

"Hmm?" she mumbled with her eyes still closed.

"We are back in London."

"Already?" she said finally opening her eyes.

"Oh." she said after she noticed we were the only ones still here besides the crew.

"I see we woke up on time." she joked.

"I'd like to say early. C'mon let's go." I said getting up. She followed suit and walked towards the exit. We apologized to the crew on our way out. We walked to baggage claim and picked up our suitcases. We left the airport and hailed a taxi for King's Cross station.

Once we arrived at King's Cross, we paid the driver and walked into the station.

Looking at the clock we passed, "We're early. We still have some time before the Hogwart's Expressarrives."