「Chapter Fifty Two」

The Class all fell down to the bottom of the cliff from the effect of one of the pro hero's Quirk- some type of.. avalanche of sorts.

"Hey!" One of the Pussycats called from above, "Since it's private land, you can use your Quirks as you wish! You have three hours! Come to the facility on your own two feet! After getting through.. The Beast's Forest!"

The class all turned towards the forest ahead with scared expressions.

Y/n gasped, "The Beast's Forest?! What kind of name is that?!"

"That sounds like it came right out of Dragon Quest!"

"U.A. does stuff like this way too much." Jiro sighed.

Y/n whistled as she slightly distanced herself from the crowd.

"Ugh, what do you want?" Kana asked with her arms crossed.

"Can I.." Y/n cleared her throat and spoke hastily, "Usetheabilitytoturnintoadragon?"

"Absolutely not. I already told you not to get too deep into it! Plus, does your class know that you can do that? They're going to think you have a third Quirk! Oh, look- Suddenly Y/n can turn into a dragon and have fire powers? I mean, seriously-"

"So I can use it if I'm not afraid of their judgement?"

Kana stared at her with disbelief, "You know what? Go ahead."

"Yes!" Y/n punched the air with her fist.

Mineta went speeding into the forest, finding a place to go to the bathroom. However, he was stopped by a giant beast. The whole class got alert and into fighting positions.

Izuku quickly grabbed Mineta.

Students charged towards the woods.

Y/n's eyes turned gold as she recited the words, "Doragon, doragon, sore wa watashi ga naritai hitodesu. Doragon, doragon, watashi o kyōryokuna sonzai ni suru!!" A large gust of wind surrounded her form as she transformed and her eyes turned gold, "Let's do this!" She yelled up to the sky as fire erupted from her being, causing a huge flare up.

"Whoa!!" Kirishima yelled, "L/n can turn into part of a dragon now?!"

Izuku activated his Quirk and Todoroki froze the beast to the ground.

"Reciproburst!" Iida yelled as the bottoms of his pants ripped from the impact of his Quirk as he kicked the beast's arm, causing it to burst apart.

"DIE!" Katsuki yelled, knocking the Explosion onto the other beast's arm as it blew up.

Izuku came from the top and punched the beast into almost oblivion.

"You did it!"

Mineta leaned up against a tree, "You did it.. And I did it, too..."

"Nice job, Katsuki!" Y/n high fived Katsuki with her now rock hard hand. Her eyes landed on Kirishima, "Now we got similar arms, huh?"

Kirishima activated his Quirk, "But I bet mine is better than yours!"

"We'll see about that.." Y/n looked up to see another beast approaching, this time it had wings. She got into a fighting stance, "Watch and see!"

Y/n opened up her large wings and charged towards the beast. The two flew up in the air and Y/n breathed fire as a means of warning. Her classmates continued to fight others and Katsuki came up and joined Y/n with Explosions keeping him up in the air.