Earth Mode ON: TWELVE

[--,2018, Seoul, South Korea]

"Mom! I'm home!" I shouted as I threw my shoes away from my foot and ran immediately to my room, heart beating madly due to my excitment.

I pulled my laptop from underneath the bundles of clothes in my closet and plopped myself onto my bed.

I opened YouTube and waited for nearly five minutes until I finally got a notification.

'BangtanBomb just released RUN BTS episode 41! Wat-' I read then immediately clicked on the link, not having enough patience to read any further.

My heart was beating furiously in my chest as I waited for the episode to load, causing my leg to shake impatiently against the mattress of my bed, making the whole bed shake alongside my body and releasing squeaky noises the more I shook my leg vigorously. During times like these, I always felt as though the wifi router was teasing me, testing my patience with its capability of controlling everything that my heart desired.

"Come on," I muttered impatiently, my eyes going back and forth between my wifi signal and the triggering loading circle in the middle of the screen.

Once their faces popped onto my screen, a smile immediately formed on my face and my heart began squealing.

How can humans be so handsome?!

The episode, as usual, consisted of a couple of games that the members had to play. This time, they were all in a white studio, wearing tuxes so we can differentiate them from their surroundings. Normally, Yoongi was the one who acted as the MC or the judge between the two decided teams, but that time it was Jin blessing us with his world wide handsome face. My heart couldn't stop beating madly in my chest throughout the whole episode, and I definitely wasn't capable of erasing the smile off my face. I couldn't even open my eyes properly due to my extreme joy.

The final game was the funniest to me. It was something close to the game Chinese Whisper except that all members from the same team would wear earphones with music blasting through so they wouldn't be capable of hearing anything. The other team should present to the first player a word which he then has to say it to the next player and so on. The game goes on that way until Jin, who acted as the last player in both teams, shouted the last word to be presented in each team's round.

"Carbonara~" I heard Hobi say out loud to Jimin, excitement visible in his tone as he moved his hand forward and back. I watched with anticipation, wondering what word Jimin will come up with.

"Tony Montana?!" Jimin asked, confusion written all over his face. I let a scoff exit my mouth at the weird way he deciphered the movement of Hobi's lips.

"Carbonara~" Hobi said again, his face still shining bright with happiness which gave me an extreme amount of energy.

I put my finger close to my mouth as I waited for the word that Jimin was going to come up with. My eyes twinkled as the light of the screen shone against my eyes, Jimin's face reflected on my glossy iris.