Chapter 9

Your sleep is interrupted by very loud and distressed meows, a fire alarm, and the smell of smoke. You open your eyes only to shut them tightly due to the burning sensation. "What the hel-" you try to manage the next few words but only coughing came next. You squinted and saw fire surrounding you and cats huddled up next to you looking for shelter. You admditly get up quickly looking around for anyone, anyone at all but only saw the scared felines. "Are you guys okay!?" You scream as they meow loudly water sprinklers turning on wetting your whole body. It completely broke your heart to see these cats suffer from the smoke and fire, you look around for a exit quickly. You see one and smile "Alright you gotta trust me and all 12 of you get on me!" All they did was meow in fear which sent you in a state of panic very quickly. "Damn it!" You say tears running down your cheek due to the smoke, your going to go blind if you don't keep them close. You close your eyes tightly and fall to the ground and sing well scream lyrics of a song off the top of your head.
There was a time~ I used to look into my father's eyes..
In a happy home, I was a king I had a golden throne.
The cats eyes soon began to go emptiness as you pick 3 up and 4 getting on you back and shoulders holding on for dear life, 'where is the employee!? Is Harlee okay!?' You thought but was quickly brought out of it by the pain in your shoulder's and back. Their claws hurt but that wasent your concern right now, sure they are just cats but they feel pain to.
You run quickly "Dont worry I'll be back!" You yell to the other cats finding the exit door, there was fire near it but you kicked the door open to be greeted by worried heros faces. You set down the cats and look into the heros eyes one that caught your attention were emerald green ones looking as if someone killed their dog."I might be crazy but I'm not leaving them!" You yell tears running down your face. "Miss no!" You here a man yell but dont listen all you can hear is fire crackling and fire truck sirens close. You ran back in to the rest of the cats, "Shhhh, it will be oka-" you try to finish your sentence but the roof starts to collapse around you. You shut your eyes tightly
Those days are gone. And now the memories are on the wall. I here the sounds from the places where I was born.
They start climbing on you 2 on your shoulders desperately hanging on and 2 in your arms. You smile and go to run to the exit which is now beginning to be covered by the falling ceiling.
You manage to get close enough to where the cats run out but as soon as they did the roof collapsed and covered the exit throughing you backwards towards the wall. You here a meow and look at the stray cat you picked up earlier when you saw Izuku "i-i thought you got out!" You yell picking him up and running to where there was not much roof on the floor and slid down to the floor. Holding the cat closely, you hear shouting and yelling and water, you look down at the cat. It looked scared but nuzzled you neck softly. "Yeah... I think it's the end to." You say laying your head back sighing remembering all your past at this moment your life flashing before your eyes, you cried silently. There way no exit, you knew that and your surrounded by ceiling all around you. You pet the cat softly closing your eyes not being able to deal with the pain cause by the smoke. You smile a bit.
Wise men say..
The roof begun to collapse around you very closely the cat flinched so you pet his head softly holding it closer than before.
Only fools rush in..
You here loud crashes, wood breaking and the sound of Hizashi and Shota yelling. They were trying with all their might to save you, how heroic..
But I cant help..
You begin to get dizzy as tears once again fill your eyes. You sit up a little bit putting your head against the wall back facing the deadly scene in front of you. You bring him closer as he looks into your eyes, your eyes soften
Falling
"Shes in here! I wont let her die!" "We have to find her!" "Dont give up just yet!" you smile a little shaking your head 'they never give up. They always find a way'
You breathe in only figuring out it's hard to do so. You wince at the pain but smile through the tears, you vision 3 times as worse as before but you didnt care too much right now. You tried to shorten your breathe even though that's what you need the most right now, air.
In love
The roof slowly starts to collapse above you but you have no place to go so you feel tiny pieces of wood and brick hit your back. You tence up and grit your teeth kissing the cat on the top of its head. "Shes close just keep looking!" "We are not gonna lose her!" "Y/N!!!" You want to yell but you ddint want to waste your breath, you wanted to yell and be found and run into Hizashis arms, just to feel safe. You wanted to feel loved one last time before you died, to feel the warmth he gave you ever time he smiled. You didnt like people but this man found his way into your eyes and made you change for the better, so you just wanted to hug him and tell him Thank you for all the times he made you smile.
In love
You wanted to see his smile, and hear his voice one last time. The ceiling began to break apart more as more bricks and wood began to hit your back. You open your eyes and rested your chin on the cats head.
With
'Dont worry mom I'll see you soon." You hear a crash and look up to see Hizashi and Shota. You smiled softly
You..
The last words of the song came out of your mouth as the roof collapsed on top of you as your whole world went black.
   "Y/N!!!!"