Chapter Three

III
• • •

        "Yasss girl," Ali snapped with her right hand, hyping up my outfit for the party. I laughed at her reaction.

I was wearing a shiny silver, spaghetti-strapped bodysuit with black short-shorts.. nothing too special, but it did flatter me pretty well. The fact that I was willing to admit that was saying a lot.

Ali was wearing a cheetah-print bandeau with black, high-waisted leather shorts. And damn did she pull it off. Paired with gold hoops and and a gold choker, she looked badass. After telling her this, I picked up my phone to see where everyone was.

"Oooo they're almost here," I told her excitedly and finished applying my makeup. I had applied a smokey eye with silver accents and dark lipstick. Not gonna lie... I was feeling myself.

"This is gonna be so fun," she replied, just as excited. We were playing music to get in the mood.. and if I said we hadn't pregamed a little bit I would be lying. Not too much later, there was a knock on the door.

I shot her an excited smile and ran over to the door, opening it up to reveal none other than Kevin. When he saw me, he immediately picked me up in a hug and twirled me around. I let out a surprised squeal and a laugh as he did this.

"Crys!! What the hell is up my dude??" He put me back down.

"I missed you," I smiled and hugged him back briefly before leading him into the room.

"Back at ya Crys, it's been more than a whole wee- ohh hello there," he said, immediately noticing Ali and not even hiding the fact that he was checking her out.

"Lemme guess, Kevin?" She asked, biting back a smile at his Kevin-ness.

"The one and only.. and what's your name? Or can I call you mine," he said and winked. I lightly slapped him on the arm and sat down on my desk chair to finish curling my hair.

"I'm Alison, but you can call me Ali," she responded, matching his bold energy as she introduced herself.

"Our ship name is Kali, that's pretty sick," Kevin commented  matter-of-factly, falling back into my bed. Ali let out a laugh and agreed, amusement filling her expression.

"I kind of like Alvin," she replied, and his eyes lit up.

"Like Alvin and the Chipmunks!" He exclaimed.

"Exactly," she chuckled, "a true classic."

"I love it. Alright it's decided- our ship name is Alvin," Kevin finished and relaxed back on my bed again. I chuckled and rolled my eyes at them.

"You guys are something else," I mumbled. A few moments later, after I had just finished curling my hair, there was another knock on the door.

"Heyy!!!" Scarlett, Savanah, and I all exclaimed at the same time but in our own distinct ways. We immediately brought each other in for a hug.

"You look SO GOOD!" Scarlett gushed as they came in to the dorm.

"Oh please, I woke up like this," I joked and they laughed before noticing Ali. They seemed to hit it off right away, which didn't surprise me in the slightest. There was another knock on the door, and it was Eli this time.

We greeted each other excitedly and I gave him a hug before he walked over to Scarlett and tased her waist from behind. Her startled reaction made us all laugh.

"Do that one more time and you'll be single," she threatened, making him chuckle and put his arms around her.

"I saw Ashton parking, I stole his spot in front of him," Eli looked over to tell me and grinned proudly at his actions. I rolled my eyes and laughed at them before making my way over to the door. I stepped out right as Ashton was a little bit down the hall from me