Gonta x Female Reader [Lemon]

This is gonna be set in the love hotel because i can't bring myself to write nsfw about gonta- he's baby - also heehoo plot twist in this
.
.
.
Pov: Y/N
.
.
Everytime i come here i play the role of their 'ideal.' Like  some shared fantasy. What kind of fantasy will gonta have? I'm sure it'll be wholesome, i mean..its gonta! It has to be right?

"Thank you for coming to see gonta!" He said, with a smile. "Gonta will do best to be Y/N's companion," that's not really what i expected him to say, so of course i was abit confused.."What? Ah.. Okay.." i replied. "Hungry? Need gonta to carry your luggage? Gonta is plenty strong!" He offered, once again i was confused. I have to play the role to make there fantasy perfect..i can't mess this up.."ah um, im sorry i didn't bring anything with me..but what exactly are we doing?" .. i asked "what you mean? Is normal for gentleman to be gentle with woman." Ah, how could i have forgotten about his gentleman..complex..? So easily? Its all he ever goes on about.."Oh, you don't like it?" He looked dissapointed when he asked that, i guess i looked frustrated while i was thinking.
"You're right, gonta should ask you how you want this to go." what? "This is your fantasy after all. Gonta will satisfy Y/N however she wants gonta to!"

M-my fantasy?  .. when he said that, suddenly i remembered; i never used a love hotel key, it must have been gonta..but why gonta, its not like i had *that* big of a crush on him, sure he was cute, and kind, and okay maybe i do have a crush on him..but i can't let him help me act out my 'fantasies' he's far to innocent for tha- "Y/N? Are you alright..you've been staring at gonta for a very long time, is there anything Y/N need gonta for?"

I broke out into a nervous sweat, i couldn't think of a lie you would think being around kokichi so often would help with that. "Oh- uh..its nothing" i tried to sound as convincing as possible "No no please tell gonta, gonta must help in anyway gonta can!" He looked so determined but i couldn't bring myself to tell him "No gonta really! Don't worry about it" i let out a nervous chuckle. "Y/N, gonta must know! Gonta has to help!" He put his hands on my shoulders and i couldn't handle the wait so we both fell onto the bed, limbs entangled, "ah..um.." i had falled onto my back, gonta was right ablve me breathing heavily. I couldn't move gontas massive body on top of mine was to intimidating. "A-AGHHHHHH" gonta yelled "huh-?" He jumped back, getting off of me like he was scared of something, and honestly it was kinda disappointing.."Gonta..are you alright?" I asked, sitting up and looking around to make sure there was no danger around. This was still a killing game after all. "Gontas NOT okay, not okay at all!! how could gonta...do this..?" He said in a sad tone, one that made me sad aswell. I needed to reassure him it was alright.."No gonta, its okay. I was just surprised is all..its okay! Really!" I said with a smile. "Gonta does worry! Is unforgivable for gentlemen to mistreat lady." He said looking to the side, he looked nervous. "You might not believe gonta..but gonta not ever wanna hurt you.." there was a sudden change in tone, his voice got lower, and the look in his eyes became one i had never seen before. "Yeah! I know." I said walking closer to him, i could see his shoulders trembling. "Hey im just fine okay..lets keep going.." saying that made him smile, "gonta be perfect companion this time.." he crouched down to meet my height. "Gonta take care of you" he moved the hair out of my face, which i could feel heating up, i was probably red as a tomato.."..what should a gentleman say.." he paused for afew seconds after asking, "gonta keep you up all night" with that he kissed me, picked me up a gently placed me on the bed again,.

3rd person pov:

"Gonta.." Y/N whispered. Gonta began lifting her shirt off, the he paused—he looked up to see Y/N staring at him with pure lust in her eyes, he flushed a bright red and asked, "gonta needs your consent Y/N, it would not be very gentlemanly of gonta if he didn't ask!" Y/N smiled "Of course you have my consent.."

Gonta continued. He pulled off Y/Ns shirt, seeing her like this made him happy, she was so pretty. He began to unclip her (F/C) bra, when it was off, he admired her beauty for a moment, then leaned down and sucked on her left nipple, while he played with her right

Y/Ns light moans filled the room. She rubbed her thighs together to try to releave some of the heat she felt. Gonta took note of this and decided it would be best to move on, he pulled away from her chest and kissed her on the forehead. Gonta then began to rub her womanhood through her panties, Y/Ns moans were abit louder now. "G-gonta..ple-PLEAse..- f..fuck me" Y/N pleaded

Gonta nodded, he pulled down Y/Ns skirt along with her panties and began to undo his belt. Y/N was already dripping wet but holy fuck, Once she saw gontas member, she needed it more than ever now. Gonta sat down properly and lifted her up, he then placed her down, the tip only going in abit. Waves of pleasure were sent through her, gonta let out a breath he didnt know he was holding in, "are you ready Y/N?" She nodded. Gonta lowered her down and thrusted up abit. She yelped in pain, Gonta stopped and looked at her, she weakly smiled as a sign for him to continue. After what felt like forever, he was all the way in.

"i.. n-need a moment-.." Y/N said. Afew minutes past and she moved up abit. She let out a loud moan, and gonta took this as a sign to begin. He moved her up and down by her thighs, and thrusted up in her, her beautiful moans filled the room. Gonta was in heaven. The sight of her naked figure, sound of her voice.. she was an angel. He layed down and the thrusting got rougher. He took a hand off her thigh and put it on her boob.

After a few more minutes his thrusting got sloppier, "Gontas..gonna..-" he held Y/N over his dick because he didnt wanna cum in her, and he came, Y/N did aswell. He layed her down beside him and they both stayed like that until they caught  their breaths "I..I love you gonta.." Y/N said nervously.

"I l-" Y/N woke up, she was fully dressed and in her dorm room..'was it all really just a dream?' She said to herself. She got up 'no back pain.. no evidence of .. that.. stuff' she sighed, and began to go another long day in this cursid killing game.

'..hmm.. miu said she had a simulation she wanted to try out today. Maybe today wont be so bad.' She thought, then left her dorm.

Oh my god. The end.

A/N:  it's been awhile huh? I hope you enjoyed.  I started writing this in may. Ok bye.

Word count: 1290