VI - Day 2: Quest

“The two of you are so irresponsible!” Darren exclaimed. He was darting his eyes towards Clover and Zach. I just got home and the two of them were telling me that I’ve been gone for hours, well yeah, I run after that woman earlier, but I failed to find even a single strand of her hair.

And when I came back, they all saw the wound from earlier that I didn’t know was bleeding, which leads to Darren throwing tantrums towards my team for this day.

Darren roamed his eyes and glared at me. I am sure at fault here, but him blaming the other two is just making it much more worse.

I stood and shrugged, “Stop blaming those two. In fact, Clover’s life is much more important than mine. And besides, I am fine.” They all looked at me with disbelief. Even Hunter and Logan were glaring at me as if they having bruises and wounds that were new to me. And besides, I’ve been to worse than this one.

“Unbelievable!” Galit na sigaw ni Darren. Galit na tila nag-aapoy ang mga mata n’yang tumingin sa akin bago siya padabog na pumunta sa kuwarto niya.

At isa pa, hindi porke’t magkakasama namin natuklasan ang larong ito ay may karapatan na silang digtahan ang mga gagawin ko. Kailangan kong mapanatiling ligtas ang buhay ni Hunter at hindi ako makakapayag na masaktan siya ng isang DANIMA player o kahit na sino man.

Not even that conceited bitch Snipey.

“Hey,” Logan called.

“What?”

“You will be with me tomorrow, right? Then you’ll be sticking with me. Only with me, moron.” His voice was serious, and after that, he left with Hunter.

I was left with the others which I didn’t like. I apologize to Clover and Zach, but before they could reply I immediately run towards my room.

Karupin immediately jumped towards me along with the sudden notification in my phone. It was the DANIMA app saying that I have a mission.

╔═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════╗
𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝.
╚═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════╝

But before I change my clothes, I cleaned my wound first and faced the window. I automatically facepalmed when the window was locked with a chain. There was no way out even in the bathroom.

Those stupid roommates of mine went to my room without any permission, which means they know that Karupin is here.

Nilagay ko sa bulsa ang cellphone ko saka tahimik na sumilip sa labas ng kuwarto. Agad akong napangiwi nang makitang nag-momovie marathon sila sa sala. Inayos ko muna ang salamin ko bago naglagay ng earphone sa aking tainga at saka dirediretsong naglakas patungo sa pinto palabas ng Celestial Kingdom na kunwari hindi ko naririnig na tinatawag nila ako.

Someone grabbed my arm and made me face the suspect’s direction. “Where the hell are you going? Dude, you’re grounded sabi ni Mama Logan.” Hallie, Austin just cussed oh! I avoided his eyes and awkwardly smiled.

“7/11.” Tangina. Ang bobo mo, Scarlett.

“Hoy. Walang 7/11 dito! Stop fooling us—you should be thankful that you’re just grounded for being a fool. Oras na malaman nila na nakikipagmomol ka kanina sa CR… You are… dead…” It was too late for Thalia to realize what she just said. She immediately pursed her lips and back out a little, “Tangina. Sorry…”