Chapter 10

Camila's POV

"Hey" Ace says walking into the kitchen.

"Hi" I turn and lean against the counter, "Is that everything moved?" I ask.

"Yeah, we just have the beds"

"Good, can I tell you something?"

"Yeah" he nods and sits down on the stool at the island counter.

I walk around and lean beside him against the counter, "I've been thinking about you all day" I tell him.

"Hmm you have?" He says confused.

I grab him by the face crashing his lips against mine feeling the fire ignite like I expected it too.

"Cam!" I feel something smack off my face and I grunt watching Ace disappear in front of me.

I jolt up with my chest heaving up and down rapidly, was that a dream? Why would I dream that?

"We're moving the beds into the truck and you've slept for ages so you need to get up so we can move your bed" Asher says.

Huh?

"Hellooooo" he waves his hand around in the air trying to gain my attention.

"Yeah..okay" I stand up and wrap my blanket around me as I descend downstairs lazily.

"Hey!" Ace's hoarse voice says walking in wiping the sweat off his forehead with the bottom of his t-shirt showing off his perfect defined v-line and bold abs, they were never that bold before.

It's sexy..no it's not.

He ruffles my messy hair causing the bun to fall to the side making it loose as he walks by me and jogs up the stairs. I glance behind me watching him bounce up the stairs and disappearing around the corner.

I fix my hair and head into the kitchen, opening the refrigerator to find it completely empty, I huff and lean against the counter. I hear loud grunts and banging coming from the staircase, I lean to the side seeing right down the hall to the front door.

The door opens, Brad and George come in leaving the door wide open allowing the cold air to sweep through. I wrap the blanket tighter around my body as I shiver.

"Grab it from the bottom!" Ace shouts at Brad.

I walk down the hall seeing them dragging my metal bed down the stairs without the mattress attached, "Why didn't you guys just take the bed apart?" They all pause and look my way half way down the stairs.

"That's not funny don't tell us that" Asher sternly says.

"We've done this with all three beds" Ace huffs

"You guys are stupid!" I laugh.

George laughs along with me before finally helping them, they finally get it out the house and into the truck.

"Get changed" Asher shouts poking his head through the front door.

I run upstairs and open my closet seeing one t-shirt, one pair of black leggings. I quickly through it on after I pull fresh lingerie on. I brush my teeth quickly before I run downstairs with my dirty clothes and toothbrush in my hands, my toms are at the door and I slip them on.

Keys are still hanging on the rack and I hear a loud car horn which is probably Ash telling me to hurry up, I take the keys off the rack and turn looking at my empty childhood home.

I loved this house.

I open the door and lock the door behind me, I turn seeing Ash in Ace's truck while Brad and George in the truck which holds the beds.