Chapter -29

2 years later..

"Diya , stop bitting your nails", Tarun said while his gaze still facing laptop.

"How did you know that I am bitting my nails?", Diya asked.

"Wifey , I know you more then you know your own self", Tarun said with a smirk on his face.

"Ya ya , I know", Diya said while rolling her eyes.

Diya just closed her eyes when the result is going to be displayed. Tarun didn't speak for next 5 minutes and Diya is getting restless.

"Tarunji , tell na what happened?", Diya asked.

"You cleared Diya , you became an IAS officer", Tarun shouted happily and picked Diya in his arms.

"What ?", Diya shouted and then saw the screen of the laptop.

She kept looking at the screen for next 5 minutes and started crying.

"Tar...un...ji is..It true?", Diya asked crying.

"Yes Diya , it is. We have done it Diya. We have done it", Tarun said with smile on his face and happy tears in his eyes.

"Mom , what happened? Did you pass", Bhavika asked while coming in the room running.

"Yes baby, your mom is now an IAS officer", Tarun said while hugging Bhavika.

"Yeh!!!", Bhavika shouted in happiness.

There mini celebration is  still going on when they heared Tarun's phone ringing.

"Wait ,I will recieve the call", Tarun said and went to recieve his phone which is in living room.

"Hellow", Tarun said while receiving the call.

"Diya ,passed or no? I know she is but just want to confirm", Farhan asked as soon as he heard Tarun's voice.

"Yes she did it ,but how did you come to know that she is pass?", Tarun asked.

"Yeh!! Ammi, abbu; Diya did it. Our Diya is an IAS officer now", Farhan shouted in phone and Tarun has to remove his phone from his ears.

Diya came to the living room and asked Tarun who is on the call.

"Farhan , he is gone bonkers. From past 2 minutes he is just shouting in happiness", Tarun told Diya with a smile on his face.

Diya just smiled hearing this. She knows how happy her family is on her achievement. It was not only her dream to become an IAS officer. It was her families dream to see her as an IAS officer.

"We are coming for celebrations",Farhan said and cut the call.

"They are coming here", Tarun informed Diya.

"Ok , you just call your parents and inform them about my results , till then I will cook something ", Diya said and went to kitchen.

Tarun informed his parents about Diya's results and they too were very happy. They informed him that they will be coming day after tommorow from their village.  He then went to kitchen and started helping Diya.

"Tarunji , give me that biscuit box from above rack", Diya said while trying to reach the rack on her toes.

Tarun lifted Diya while holding her waist. She is stunned for a minute but then take the box.

"Tarunji , bring me down.",Diya said.

"No", Tarun said.

Diya started wiggling and as a result they both fall down. Tarun was on the floor while Diya is upon him.