Chapter 29

~Mangle's POV~

I watched as the world suddenly came into view. Two strange men looked at me and smiled.

"Foxy's lookin' great." One of them said.

"Yeah. Much better than that old one."

"And a lot less scary too."

There was another Foxy before me? Hmm, I wonder what happened to him.

"Alright, let's open the doors."

The guys opened the doors and lots of children flooded in.

"Welcome to the new Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria."

The kids ran all over the place. It made me smile seeing such friendly kids playing.

I looked over to where most of the kids were. They were all crowded next to the stage watching Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica sing a song.

One little boy tried to come into Kids Cove and play with me, but his mom held him back.

"That's Foxy. He's dangerous."

I got a little enraged, then I realized that she was talking about the other Foxy. I got happy when one of the guys who was with me earlier talked to the woman.

"Relax, it's a different Foxy. This one's perfectly safe. Go and let the little one have fun."

She let him run to me.

"Are you gonna sing a song?" He asked.

"Of course."

I sang the song that had been inputted into me. It felt good.

"Yay! That was a great song." He cheered after it was over.

"Thanks matey." I said, taking on my pirate theme. After all, I have a hook for a reason.

Some other kids must have heard me sing, because they all ran in Kids Cove.

"Sing it again!" Some kid said in the crowd.

"Okay!" I smiled and sang again.

At the end of my song, a kid ran up to me.

"Wow, you're so cool." He said.

"Thanks matey. Y'are a great kid."

He started to play with my hook. He twisted it a little and it came off.

"Awesome." Some kids said.

They all ran up to me and started to take me apart.

"Hey, be careful with Foxy!" A guy said.

"Please stop kids." I said. My voice was drowned out by all the kids screaming.

They didn't stop until the place closed. When one kid left, another one came.

The two men I saw had a toolbox with them and began to repair me.

"Wow, lots of kids."

"I know. They did so much damage to poor Foxy here."

"I know."

Another guy came in the room. He had "security" written on his shirt.

"Ready for the night watch?" One of the guys next to me asked the man.

"Yep. Woah, what happened to this guy?"

"Some kids thought it would be fun to take her apart."

"Oh. Hey, you know what would be great? If we just let kids take her apart everyday. We can make her a 'take apart and put back together' attraction. And, we don't have to fix her. We can just leave her like this."

"Hmm, that's actually a pretty good idea."

I almost gasped in shock at his idea. So, you're just going to leave me like this? You don't even care that I might die to reckless children? You might as well put a pile of mechanical parts on the floor and let them play with that.

"Yeah, we might as well call her 'The Mangle'." The security guard said.

"Yeah, Mangle. Sounds like a pretty cool name for this guy." He laughed.

They all left the room.

Seriously, Mangle? That's all I am now? The Mangle?

I watched the security guard go to an office.

You're gonna regret that. You're gonna wish that you had never called me Mangle. Mangle's coming for you...