two

donghyuck walked in the hallways with a girl on each arm on his side.

"babe, you look so good today." the girl on the left said, caressing donghyuck's hand.

donghyuck looked at the girl with lust and gave her a peck on the lips, "how about me?" the girl on the right said.

donghyuck dove in for a peck but the girl had already wrapped her arms around donghyuck's neck. meaning, they were now having a full on make out.

everyone in the hallways stared at the two having an intimate moment, "ugh! how dare you-" the girl who was on haechan's left scoffed to see that he was now focusing on the other girl.

meanwhile, mark entered the hallways looking like the softest baby ever. he was wearing a baby blue shirt sweater and black pants.

he went to his new locker and fixed his items. he slammed his locker loudly when he was done, but not too loud that everyone would hear it.

he looked to his right and the first thing he saw was a dude wearing a leather jacket making out with a girl who looked... yeah let's not talk about it.

mark sighed as he shook his head, "disgusting."

mark may seem soft and innocent, but of course, he's a few more years away from college. of course he knows this.

he was about to walk to his classroom but a strong muscular arm slammed on the locker to stop him from doing so, "damn. new kid huh? soft, innocent... interesting. you have any money?"

"i-i don't-" mark stopped saying anything when the guy leaned in closer to mark's face.

all the attention in the hallways, was now on the new kid and... lee jeno. the school's other bad boy.

even donghyuck stopped making out with the girl to look at the two.

"ah, i'm sorry, i forgot to introduce myself; i'm lee jeno. i'm gonna say it again, you got any money?"

jeno leaned in closer to mark's face, "i-i don't have any." mark looked down trying to not face him.

today was not the best first day.

jeno raised his fist in anger and it was about hit mark but-

"come on jeno, that's enough. you're fucking rich, why are you asking money from a kid like him?" donghyuck held jeno's arm from hitting mark.

"jesus christ, you scared me hyuck- why do you care about him anyways?" jeno asked.

donghyuck looked deeply into mark's eyes before answering, "b-because you interrupted my make out with my g-girlfriend- whatever! just get out."

and with that, jeno left. leaving mark and donghyuck staring at each other in silence.

may i remind you the whole school was watching this go down.

mark sent a glare to donghyuck as he turned around and went straight to his classroom.

'he didn't say thank you. no one's ever treated me like that before.' donghyuck mumbled as he left from where he was standing shrugging it off as well.

but something about the new kid captivated donghyuck, and he didn't know why.