Information | Q&A

Hi and welcome to my BNHA fanfic! I'm Hunter or Author-chan if you prefer :3

So, there's a few bits of info you might find useful in this chapter. You can choose to read about your quirk below now or learn about it as you go along! :)

Info

Name: (y/n) (l/n)

Age: 15 (at the start)

Gender: Female

(y/n)'s stats:
Power: 3/5 C
Speed: 4/5 B
Technique: 3/5 C
Intelligence: 4/5 B
Cooperativeness: 5/5 A

Total: 19/25

Quirk name: Vitality Transfer

Quirk description:
->You can borrow the life energy of living beings only. This makes you physically stronger and weakens your opponent in a fight.

->You can also donate your life energy to help others heal, but you cannot heal yourself.

->You are learning to sense your surroundings' life energy.

Drawbacks:
->You need to touch your opponent to borrow their energy.

->If you drain your life energy reserves, you collapse.

->At the other end of the spectrum, you can become overcharged if you take in an excess amount of life energy. The latter messes with your nervous system, inducing tremors and possibly seizures.

->Currently, you can only sense your surroundings' life energy with your eyes closed.

---

Q&A:

I will be answering any questions you may have and adding them to this chapter, so feel free to ask away.

-Angelfeathers: Where did you get the idea for the quirk?

I got the idea for the quirk when I was watching My Hero Academia during the Shie Hassaikai arc. One of the members of the Yakuza had a Vitality Stealing quirk, which inspired me to create this one. The quirk is also inspired by the medical ninjutsu they use in Naruto.

medesune: How many chapters are you planning on writing?

At the moment, I'm planning on writing about 40-50 chapters. I've got a rough outline, and this is definitely a book I'm looking to complete.

---

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you enjoy it :))

 I hope you enjoy it :))