Chapter 10

Lauren's pov

It's been a few weeks since camila has slept here, we've hung out a few times since then but not as much as we used too.

I'm downstairs playing gta with Chris, mom dad and Taylor are down here too. As we was playing the door knocked, mom said she would get it when she got up me and Chris sigh as she walked in front of the tv but then go back to the game as soon as she moved.

"L-Lauren...please" I say, I get up and go to the door, I see camila crying I tell mom to go and she nodded.

"Camz, what's wrong?" I ask, she wraps her arms around me and I do back

"Hey, it's okay whatever it is you're going to be okay" I say, she cries in my neck

"Hey, how about we go to my room and talk Yeh" I say, she nods and I close the door and take her too my room.

Her little stuff was still here, she said her mom and dad would go crazy if she brought it all home, so I said it's okay to stay here. She did take a few things home, like a pacifier and 2 toys, also the yellow blanket, phone and laptop.

We lay on my bed cuddling, I clam her down by playing with her hair, kissing her head and rubbing her back and sides, it did work and she slowly calmed down.

"Do you want to tell me what happened?" I ask, she shook her head

"Okay, do you want to slip?" I ask, she nods and I help her slip

We was playing on the bed as the door opened camila keeps playing as I look at my mom

"Hey mom" I say, she smiles sitting on the bed camila sits in my lap and I smile moving some hair out of her face.

"Hey, hi camila" Mom said, Camz waves before going back to playing in my lap

"How are you feeling now?" Mom asked, camila nods

"Good" she mumbled, she leans forward laying on her belly, I giggle rubbing her back I pull her skirt over her bum.

"Do you want to talk about what happened?" Mom continued to question camila

"No" Camila said, mom nods and camila gets off the bed and walks to a colouring book, she comes back and sits in my lap. I smile wrapping my arms around her, she turns to a page she hasn't coloured and grabs her pencils and colours.

"Mom, right now isn't a good time to question her...she just wants to relax and forget the situation, maybe later or something" I say, mom nods with a light smile.

"Do you know what happened?" She asked, I shake my head and she nods

"Okay, is she staying for dinner?" Mom asked, I nod

"She's staying the night" I say, mom nods getting up

"It'll be like how she told us about her parents, just give her time" I say, mom nods looking at camila and walks out smiling lightly.

After a while camila shows me her colouring, even in her headspace she's pretty good.

"Wow, look at this, so good!" I say, she smiles leaning back into me she yawns and I smile giggling.

"Let's get you changed and you can take a nap" I say, she smiles nodding I grab some sleep clothes and dress her. Once she was dressed I go in her bag to see her teddy wrapped in the yellow blanket, I grab them both I put the teddy in camilas arms and wrap the blanket around her. she smiles and I kiss her head moving her hair out of her face, I stay with her running my hand up and down her back and playing with her hair until she fell asleep.

When camila was asleep I go downstairs and help my mom with cooking dinner, after around an hour it was done and I go wake camila up.

We all eat talking, camila was still in her headspace so I helped her eat while eating myself.

When we finished eating we go to the living room, we watch a movie camila and I cuddled up, she brought her blanket and teddy down so the blanket was around us as her teddy was in her arms. Under the blanket I feel camila take my hand, I smile lightly and look at her she just cuddles me more and rests her head on my shoulder, I wrap my arms around her tighter and rest my head on hers.

After a few movies and tv shows I get tired, camila was too so we go to bed, I cuddle camila and she cuddles me back. She wasn't in her headspace anymore but still held her teddy and had her blanket around her, she was even more cuddly out of it but not that I mind.

"My dad forced me to do things I didn't want too do" she whispered, I go wide eyed and look at her

"Don't say anything" she whispered, I nod softly and we stay there in silence, me staring at the ceiling wide eyed and camila with her head on my chest silently crying, I play with her hair and whip her tears.

"I'm so sorry Camz..." I say, she nods

"It's my own fault, I should of just listened to him" she mumbled, I frown And roll on my side to face her better.

"What do you mean?" I ask, she hides in the crook of my neck

"I was playing my piano, he told me to stop but I didn't" she whispered, I sigh and rub her back.

"But that doesn't mean he should of done what he did Camz" I say, she sighed and rolls away from me her back facing me.

"I said I didn't want to talk about it anyway" she mumbled, I sigh and wrap my arm around her.

"I'm sorry, I just want to make sure...well I know you're not safe...but I just want to make sure you're not going to do anything...like, hurt yourself" I say, she looks at me and I whip the tears on her cheeks.

"I won't...I promise" she said, I nod and she pushes me on my back and rests her head on my chest.

"Good" I whisper, she nods and looks up at me

"Night Lolo" she said, I smile

"Night camzi" I say, she leans over me and turns the lamp off, I smile and I feel her get comfortable on my chest and I wrap my arms around her protectively, then we fall asleep.