Beach Daaay

Annabelle

I woke up to find an empty space in the bed and I pouted. I climbed off the bed and went to get my duffel bag where my clothes were. I took out my toothbrush and other toiletries and made my way to her bathroom. After I brushed my teeth, I took a shower and wrapped myself in one of Lee's towels.

I was so tired, Lee was so amazing at what she does. I didn't really feel like putting on clothes so I took out one of Lee's oversized t shirts and socks. I went downstairs and heard shuffling in the kitchen. Lee was cooking breakfast, bacon and eggs to be specific. She was in boxers and a sports bra, her usual outfit. "Goodmorning." I said to her. She jumped a little and turned around. Her startled expression turned into a smirk then she said "You look so good in my clothes."

I rolled my eyes "Whatever, whatcha cooking? I'm hungry." I whined like a child. "Stop the whining. Daddy doesn't like when you whine." She said. I pouted, "Is daddy gonna spank me?"

"Maybe he will." Lee smirked.

After Lee finished breakfast, she got me a plate and put eggs, bacon and pancakes on it. "Yummmm!" I squealed as I grabbed the plate from her and bit into a pancake. "Hmmmm, oh my god." I moaned. "This is delicious." I said with my mouth full. Lee laughed at me and shook her head. "You like?" She asked.

I nodded with my mouth full.

It wasn't long after we both finished eating when I offered to help her with the dishes. She told me that it was okay and sent me to watch tv. Afterwards, she plopped down beside me. "Whatcha wanna do today?" I asked her absentmindedly. She rubbed her chin then said "I have something in mind." Then she smirked.

"What?" I asked her out of curiosity. She pushed me down on the sofa so she was hovering over me and her hand went up my sweater. I rolled my eyes as I pushed her off and sat up "No Lee."

She grinned before taking both of my hands in one of hers and put them above my head. "What are you going to do about it?" She smirked and then attacked my neck. I moaned in pleasure at the contact of her warm tongue cascading down to the crook of my neck.

"It wasn't a pretty good idea to not put on pants, ya know?" She whispered against my ear as she rubbed me through my panties. I arched my back into her "Leee." She increased her pace. "Lee stop, I just took a shower. Your gonna get me wet again." Her hand movement stopped as her body vibrated with laughter. "You can take another shower, with me this time."

I pushed her off "No way." I said as I slapped her cheek gently. "Now go take a shower, stinky." I grinned. She openly glared at me "Kiss me first." She demanded. I shook my head "No shower then kiss." She rolled her eyes and got up from the sofa. "Fine whatever." She mumbled childishly as she went to the bathroom.

I was watching TV when Lee came out fully dressed in jeans and a black flannel shirt. I raised my eyebrow. "Why so dressed up?" She shrugged. "We're going out." She stated. "Go get dressed." I sighed as I pulled myself off the couch and dragged myself to the bedroom with Lee hot on my heels.

"Where's my kiss?" She smirked. I rolled my eyes and gave her a peck on the lips and she grunted. She pulled me back by my sweater "That's not the kiss that I wanted."

I giggled. "Oh really?"

"Mhm."

She crashed her lips on mine and I felt a whole zoo erupted in my stomach. I never got tired of kissing her. This time, I pushed her back on the bed and straddled her waist. She cupped my ass and bit my lower lip gently, asking for entrance which I denied. I hopped off of her, hearing her groan and mumble something softly. I took out a sunflower dress and yellow flat shoes to wear. I was about to take off my sweater when I remembered Lee was in the room, laying on her bed watching me attentively.