XIII

heavily unedited please excuse any errors!!
____________________________

Hana has never had this much difficulty in cancelling her Friday plans with Soyoung and Lucas ever

Hana has never had this much difficulty in cancelling her Friday plans with Soyoung and Lucas ever. They're both individually, very persistent today and while she expected Lucas to be relatively difficult to handle, it was actually Soyoung who was giving her a hard time.

At one point, she was just plain annoyed. But then again, she had cancelled and postponed on her best friend for a night out since so long it made sense why she was so convincing. In order to appease her, she promised to go out Saturday night too (something she knew she was going to regret later) and in order to please Lucas, she promised a dinner at that new fancy place he's been wanting to try since forever.

When her two companions were finally satisfied, she was left with one more, tiny little dissatisfied member.

Puppy.

As soon as Hana began to set out her clothes for the night, Puppy was relentless in her whining and whimpers. Her tiny paws would run in circles around Hana in order to slow her down and when she got no attention, her cute little ears would flop down in disappointment.

"Honestly, why are you being so clingy today?" Hana cooed at her, half scolding and half lovingly. She's now stopped whatever she was doing, sitting on the sofa with Puppy on her lap as she gives her all the belly rubs and kisses she wants.

Puppy happily basks in the affection. Legs stretched out and tongue coming out to place soft licks against Hana's hand. It makes her smile happily at the little cloud of fur in her lap, enjoying and slightly jealous of how easy life is for Puppy; her main concern always being Hana leaving her for the day.

"I'm literally gonna be gone while you'll be asleep. I don't know why you're being so dramatic," Hana sighs at her watching as she cuddles up now next to her and closes her black eyes in drowsiness. It makes her sleepy as well.

At 1:30 am, when Puppy finally asleep and Hana has taken a short nap herself, she rushes to get ready. Knowing Jungkook, she figures they would be avoiding crowded places meaning that she should probably dress casual. Besides, they were just two friends hanging out after a long time, nothing else. So she changes into a simple full sleeves, fitted yellow shirt and Mom jeans, it's already late as it is and Hana knows by the time this will end she will be exhausted so she'd rather stay comfortable.

She had slapped cold water on her face multiple times to get rid of any puffiness yet she pouts at the remains of sleepiness in her eyes. Hana longs for her bed but she feels as if she has a lot hangouts to make up for with Jungkook.

She places a red scrunchie on her wrist and dabs on tint on her cheeks, lips and eyelids. Her nimble fingers shake just slightly while Once again, not bothering with make up solely for the reason that she wants to the bare minimum when she comes back.