Muichiro Tokito | Found You

The italic text indicates the past. 

I wrote it as clear as I can

~*~

"(Y/N)-chan let's play hide and seek" a young Muichiro cheerfully asked the younger you.

"but I'm scared, what if you suddenly left and don't find me?"  you worriedly said as you clutch the hem of your clothes.

"I'll always find you, whenever you are (Y/N)-chan! I promise" he said, and as he showed you his pinky along with his bright smile you can't but feel reassured.

"Okay!"

----

"(Y/N)" Muichiro muttered as he calmly walk.

every step were heavy as if something was weighing him down. deep down he knew, in the end of that dark and long hallway was something he never dream off. 

he dreaded this day more than anything else. it was this moment that he regretted being a demon slayer, he has a duty but in this moment he want's to forget about his responsibility.

because if only he found you sooner. then maybe...

----

'I'm scared, it's tight and dark in here' you thought as you shut you your eyes. 

'where are you?' you though and as if he heard you. you heard Muichiro's voice near to your hiding spot.

"I wonder where (Y/N)-chan is?" he playfully said

"are you here?" he snickered as he look under the table.

"or maybe in here?" he giggled as he opened up the large box.

----

"not here" he muttered as he kick open another door only to find it empty. 

"where are you?" he whispered as he open up another door, only to get the same result.

"this time, I won't let you go" he said, determination lacing his voice as he march onward opening up doors after doors.

----

as you tried to be quiet, you knew Muichiro was close to finding you, better yet he knew where you are already. 

you hold your breath as the door leading to where you are slowly creek open, the light slowly feeling up the dark room and Muichiro's younger self walking in, and with his bright smile he said:

"Here you are (Y/N)-chan, Finally I..."

----

Finally reaching the end of the hallway, the last room that was left.he could feel it, he knew what's behind that door or rather he knew who's behind that door, yet he didn't want to enter because he wasn't preferred on what's to come.

 He hold his  breath as he slowly open the door, the room was illuminated by the moon light coming from the big glass window, and with a heavy heart he walk in.

the person standing in front of him, the person he tried to find for years are finally in front of him, yet instead of happiness he felt sadness and regret. 

your hair was longer but gorgeous as he remembers it was, your plump lips that would always sweetly called his name looks exactly as he remembers it.

it was you in front of him the way he remembers it yet your red eyes tell another. the blood on your hands and mouth was the regret he wish never happened. if only he found you sooner, then maybe you won't be a demon. and with sad smile he said"

"...Finally I found you"