63. His Bride

Preeti's point of view

When your heart and mind fighting on different things, when your heart telling you to hold him but your mind stopping you to do, you wanted to listen you heart but your mind pushing you away from it that time blankness fell over your heart and mind and started feeling depressed and this is what i am feeling right now.

I know what i am doing to him right now is wrong but what the relationship means when you hide things with each other.

But he did this for you..because he love you.

I know..

I looked at the new married couple who are taking blessings from elders.
I was standing beside keerti near the mandap when Siddharth came and stand opposite to me on the other side of the mandap. He looked at me intensively. His face looked blank but i can see many emotions in his eyes. Tears fell from my eyes immediately, looking at him so i averted my gaze from him while wiping my tears.

"What happened bhabhi.." keerti asked me with concern.

I give her a small smile and shake my head as 'no'.

I looked back at Siddharth but he was not there. I looked here and there to search him but my eyes could not find him.

"Preeti..took new wadded couple inside the house." My said to me.

I give her a short nod and started walking beside Neha to go inside the house. Everyone was following us from behind.

"Preeti..."

We were walked only few steps from mandap when someone shouted my name.

Everyone stopped on their steps and turned to the voice. My steps halted in place and my heart beats fast inside my rib cage, when i heard his voice.

I turned slowly to him and met his eyes. His eyes are fixed on me and he is walking towards me slowly. Everyone started moving aside by making a way for him.

"I never kind of a person who fell in love easily." He said wile walking towards me and stop 10 steps away from me.

"It was not because i had not trust in love it was because i never thought that soon. I fell in love with this girl when i first saw her and i know from that time that she is the one for me. I fell for her innocence, ber nature and most importantly her pure heart."

I looked at him with my teary eyes and i saw a layer of tears in his eyes.

"Our fate played with us and I failed us. I failed our love. I thought staying you away from my messy life, I gave you happiness but i never thought It broke you from inside. I never realized you love me that much that you stop living your life. You said you don't deserve me but the truth is i don't deserve you."

I loud sob escaped from my mouth and i broke into tears.

His eyes were glistening due to the unshaded tears and i saw love in his eyes for me. He started walking towards me slowly. I bowed my head and started crying. Fat tears are continuously falling from my eyes.

He stopped and stand closed to me that i can feel his body's warmth.

He put his one hand on my waist and another one on my cheeks.

"I know i don't deserve you but I want you in my life so i can make myself deserving for you. I know when god tested our love I behaved like an asshole and hurt you in a way." He whispered while wiping my tears with his thumb and creased my cheeks.

Fresh stream of tears escaped from my eyes.

He put his hand at the back of my head and touched our foreheads.