7. Tease

Silver Rivera was not exactly the kind of man who most people would call faithful. From early on he had been a bit of a playboy, choosing rather to warm a few beds at one time than have his wandering eye ruin a relationship that he had no business being in. The twenty-nine year old had always had trouble keeping his eyes on only one woman, it wasn't something that he was proud of but his motto in life had always been honesty over anything else. So it was to no surprise that Silver's current single status had been that way for the last five years. If he was being perfectly honest, he hated the idea of being tied down to one person. His view on love was so complex that it was for the best he stayed single for as long as he could; no one needed to see the man in love.

Moreover, he enjoyed his profession thoroughly, teaching philosophy was the main focus in his life and any distractions from that seemed obscure. Although saying that, Professor River and Silver were two completely different people. Rivera was stern, callous, put together. He was a hard-working professor and often did what he could to help his students pass. When he was in teacher mode, he was hard on his students and despised small talk. He didn't like mixing his work life with his social life, therefore, Silver was usually locked away and only came out to play outside of work hours.

At that very moment, he clearly wasn't teaching nor did he feel the slightest bit bad that his nephew's girlfriend was perched upon his messy black satin sheets wearing as little clothes as possible.

Of course he knew it was wrong, very very wrong, but he had been sexually frustrated all week and he needed a release. His hand just wasn't cutting it for him, besides she wasn't exactly hard on the eye.

He was sarcastic, relentless and often at times ruthless with his words. Silver was a Class A asshole. He wasn't sure why he was the way he was but he knew it wasn't something he could just change with the snap of his finger.

Rainy wasn't his usual type; for starters, she was short. She didn't even reach the top of his shoulders, he was an entire foot taller than her standing in at 6'3. She had a full head of tight curls, sun kissed tanned skin and dimples that made everything she said or did look cute.

His usual type was tall, very blonde, and sexy.

However, saying that he wasn't sure why he had never looked at her properly before. She was truly something else, her striking Iranian beauty was not something he had seen before. She stood out against the crowd, with big soft red lips and those feline eyes that lifted slightly upwards when she smiled, he could see why his nephew had been drawn to her in the first place.

But then he imagined her talking and immediately the imaginary boner he had formed disappeared. He couldn't stand the way she cut him off, she always had something to say.

He heard her clear her throat, breaking up the uncomfortable silence.

"—We both know why I'm really here so let's just get this over and done with before I make a bigger fool out of myself." Rainy muttered clearly distraught with her own busy mind. Silver rose a brow, looking at the way she was sat on the edge of his bed awkwardly and couldn't help the low chuckle that left his mouth.

"Why don't you get comfortable first."

Why was he talking to her like that, was the first thought that popped into her mind.

It was different than his usual stern teacher voice that was for sure.

His words were light, and flirty?

She wasn't sure what she had expected him to be like, but it sure as hell wasn't this. She scoffed, shuffling further back onto the bed when he neared her with ease. "All the way back." His naked chest came into her view and she couldn't help but roll her eyes.